Chapter 1-Introduction

Annabelle Hunter laid in her bed with her iPod blasting music into her ears. The Black Veil Brides of course. That's pretty much the only thing she listened to. She pressed the home button to light up the screen and check the time. A little after 2 a.m.. She locked it again with a sigh, tomorrow was her first day of school and here she was being her paranoid insomniac self.

She knew school wouldn't go well. It never did. Nothing really went well for her. Not school, not her family life. Nothing. She thought about another year of being picked on. She had no friends. They had all left her by high school. Now here she was, senior year, still in the same place she had been in seventh grade. Hating everything about life. She shook her head and rolled over, trying not to think about the dreadful day that started in a few hours.

***

Annabelle's POV~

My alarm clock went off in my ears at 6:30 on the dot, causing me to jump out of my skin. The second I sat up I felt the exhaustion set in. I had finally fallen asleep around five. Now not even two hours later I had to start my day.

I moaned standing up and walking to my bathroom. "You Annabelle, look like crap." I told myself with a sigh. I had circles under my eyes from lack of sleep, and my skin was it's usual extremely pale self. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, straightening my side bangs and brushing through my wavy elbow length hair I looked a tad bit better.

I exited the bathroom and walked over to my closet. Deciding on a pair of green skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt.

Around seven thirty I was on my way, after putting on a bit of eye makeup, and eating a small bowl of cereal. I arrived at school shortly after. Another horrible day was about to begin.

***

Ashley Purdy forced himself to get out of his bunk with a grumble. They had multiple interviews that day and he had to start getting ready for them. But 8:30  was pretty early for someone who didn't get to go to bed until around two in the morning after playing a sold out show. He sighed and threw something in Jake's bunk to wake him up, hearing a thud, and then a curse, he kept walking and made his way to make coffee.

Ashley's POV~

I took another hit off my coffee after straightening my hair. Our first interview was in about fifteen minutes, and not one of us were fully ready. I had my hair done, Jake had his clothes on and his makeup done, Andy had done his makeup, and Jinxx was waiting for the mirror to do his makeup, which CC was currently in front of doing his hair, and hadn't done anything else.

I sighed and went to get dressed. After putting on my usual black ripped up pants with a studded belt I went and did my makeup. "It's too early to be awake." Jinxx said with a sigh sitting next to me.

"I couldn't agree more." I said with yawn. A short while later we were all finally ready and got going.

"It's going to be a long day..." Andy remarked getting into the car. I simply nodded leaning my head back and closing my eyes.