𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕦 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕪𝕠 ❦ 2̥ͦ

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎?

P̺͆𝕒𝕣𝕥

The time y/n jumped in her car and went on on her way, she was trembling like crazy. "B-B-B-B-Bontennnnn....... The crazy... most... c-criminal...ORGANISATION...... ok alright... first I was going to be drugged by my one and only friend. Second, I was going to actually kill myself and make her happy tho she's dumb enough thinking I wouldn't actually predict what she's going to do, after that I was sitting LITERALLY next to an executive at the bar and WHAT? My own legs brought me to the chair that is next to his. THIRD, I saw... Mickey. From everything that had happened to me, Mickey was a whole another topic. And finally, I almost got myself involved with a HUGE trouble I wouldn't be able to get out from... AND WHO TURNS TO BE THAT.... Fucking SANZU... what happened to the world?..."

Y/n was still driving back to her house. She stopped at the traffic lights where she took a deep breath and then dropped her head on the driving wheel in disappointment. That's when she remembered that she's definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY not getting away after THAT perfect scene that had happened to her with Sanzu.

I feel bad for the driver that was next to her. He definitely thought that it was a bad idea to open his window. Yes you can imagine the yelling, the sound of stuff being punched including the window, and of course the beeping of the car resulting from a mad lady (you) bumping her head on the driver wheel... (╹◡╹). The poor guy did not expect a flying light bulb to come floating over his car (why does y/n has a freaking light bulb with her)

You got tired from the beast mode that you were in and took a deep breath, your hair looked like you just woke from a three years nap "I've never wanted a Rolls Royce anyways (still breathing heavily) I wanted a Mercedes".

Meanwhile, Sanzu just watched you get in the car and leave. Rindou came from behind him laughing. Sanzu turned to him "how much did you see?" Rindou giggled "she saved you" Sanzu frowned his eyebrows irritated "great, you've witnessed everything" Rindou gave a malignant smirk "I sat with her on the bar, and I know her name"
Sanzu stared at him with a defeat look "just tell me what do you want already so you can tell me her name"
Rindou laughed "dude, I can't believe you don't remember her, she was Mickey's favorite. Not a chance, you should remember her by yourself"

Sanzu responded with a serious expression "she was?....ugh fine, fuck you". Rindou chuckled "hurry up tho or I might get her first". Sanzu: "shut the fuck up, let's go Mickey's waiting"

That night y/n kept drinking and drinking until she got wasted and fell asleep. She didn't wanna remember anything and wished that that night was a dream. Deep down though, she thought... "Ehhhh... finally something interesting" and slept for 2 days straight.

A week passed by and surprisingly your company trade rate went up like crazy.
Oh did I mention that y/n Chan has company for cars.

Y/n was so happy, hence usually at this time of the year the expenses goes up excessively. " I should shower with money now"

Y/n didn't really notice that until she got a message from her assistant. She didn't visit her company during that week. Furthermore, she decided to visit today to see the amazing work that happened while she's absent.

Walking through the halls of your company like your a goddess, everyone is greeting you, hair perfectly done, make up on fleek, -you choose the outfit-,and all eyes on you. You reached your office and opened the door to see a figure sitting on your chair. Y/n stood in a perplexed manner "who could be sitting there" y/n thought. And that's when the chair turned around revealing a man with a blue greenish almost like small crystal irises, white pinkish hair, a malignant smirk written all over his face, sitting on the chair with his hands under his chin.