Part 3 - Instinct

Start from the beginning

Naveen and Vikas looks at each other angrily.

"What is wrong with dad's words, Vikas?" says Ayaan, entering the house in his motorcycle jacket.

Naveen smiles at Ayaan. Vikas looks at Ayaan.

Ayaan - "Tell me, Vikas. It is good to improve yourself than before."

Vikas - "It is good to improve yourself than before. This statement sounds good if it is not said by toxic person."

Vikas frowns and go to his room. Ayaan laughs.

Ayaan - "Did he lose the race?"

Naveen - "He won that... But, the performance is pathetic... I am worrying how he win the National Level event. If he wins with high difference,  many Indian and foreign companies calls him for sponsoring. But..."

Ayaan - "Don't worry, dad. I'll speak to him."

Naveen - "Okay... How is your race today?"

Ayaan - "The race is just fire, dad. As expected, I won the race. So my brand value has increased. All the leading bike companies need me for their sponsors. I am yet to choose it."

Naveen smiled, "You have the spirit, my son

Next day,

Soumya is looking at the Instagram Account of Rudra. He has shared the picture of Romi with movie dialogues as the caption of the post. Soumya was reminded of her days with Rudra.

Rudra took Soumya to the park. There is a beautiful fountain in the park. Rudra asked Soumya to stand there. Soumya stood there simply. Rudra took out his phone and shows to Soumya.

Soumya - "Wow... It is the latest brand phone... You bought it."

Rudra - "Yeah, Soumya. None of them have this mobile in the college or even the town. I can say proudly that I am the first one to have this mobile."

Soumya - "It looks beautiful. How did Tej uncle agree to this?"

Rudra - "You know him, right? I did hard work to persuade him to but this mobile. They don't know that a new brand mobile goes outdated after a year. But he never buys me mobiles even if a year completes. From now on, I am the center of attention in my college."

Soumya - "Hardwork... Outdated... Attention?"

Rudra - "Yes... Leave it, I have to capture the first photo with this phone. You should be the one to pose."

Soumya - "What? You're capturing me... No, Rudra. You can't do this."

Rudra - "Only one photo, Soumya... Please."

"