chapter 359 Bi Fang Bird.

Start from the beginning

    "Later, the major sects of the middle Continent joined forces to eradicate the Blood Ghost Sect. However, when the Blood Ghost Sect was at its peak, there were three God transformations in the sect.  hundreds of Yuan Ying."

    "The tree has deep roots. Even if the major sects work together to eradicate the stronghold of the blood ghost sect, there are still many remnants left."

    "Because the blood ghost sect practice is extremely fast. And, there are not too many restrictions on Cultivator with poor qualifications. Even if the various forces are strictly limited, there are still a large number of Cultivator who are willing to become blood ghost sects. The cultivators who entered here this time have ten blood ghost sects. People."

    Bai Yunxi frowned, and said in surprise: "Ten? Impossible, I haven't heard of it! How come there are so many." Before Ye Jinwen came, he had done it to all the people who wanted to enter the secret realm. The investigation, such a large number of people, there is nothing unreasonable at all!

    Li Yu frowned, and said: "The people of the Blood Ghost Sect have got an ancient immortal token, and your Cultivator in the Southern Continent don't know it."

    "Are all the ten people of the Blood Ghost Sect belong to the Yuan Ying cultivation base?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Li Yu nodded and said: "Yes."

    Bai Yunxi said secretly: Although there are a lot of Yuanying in the Southern Continent, but such a diverse group of Yuanying cultivators is also a powerful force, which can't be easily hidden, but it is the yuanying of the middle Continent. The Cultivator are very common not many ten.

    "They may have come from other teleportation array. It is said that the people of the Blood Ghost Sect back then built a lot of teleportation array in order to avoid hunting down." Li Yu said.

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: It seems that in this secret realm, not only is danger restricted, but people are also dangerous!

    Li Yu looked at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, turned his head left and right, and asked, "Why did you not see that sword Cultivator is with you? Is it also dead?"

    Ye Fan said displeasedly: "My eldest brother is fine, don’t think too much, my elder brother was killed from a sea of ​​blood. It's time to swear allegiance to me, I'm listening."

    Li Yu flushed and looked at Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan looked at Li Yu and said with dissatisfaction: "What is this expression doing? You must know that sooner or later I will be famous in the middle Continent. When that happens, even the little brother around me will be able to get a little bit of light, and the name will go down in history. ..."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." The ancestors of the two are the holy alchemists, so they shouldn't feel glorious.

    When Li Yu heard Ye Fan's bold words, his face suddenly became even more ugly.

    "Then you need to be famous in the middle Continent!" Li Yu said with a sullen face.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said, "Just as a genius like me, why not be famous in the middle Continent! Hey, boy, if you want to do anything wrong, I will kill you. Speaking of, you are not going to give the spirit grass that Should  be paid Give it to me."

    Li Yu clenched his fists and said, "Spirit grass, no."

    Ye Fan put his waist in his waist and said, "Ah! Stinky boy, turn your face away and don't recognize people!"

    "At the beginning. It should be a lie. There is no spirit grass on his body. He should have been boarded first, and I am afraid that even the magic weapon has been taken away." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan blinked and said secretly: These two people were thrown out as bait, and the bait naturally doesn't need magical weapons.

    Ye Fan looked at Li Yu and said a little gloating: "I said, you two are really bad! Since you are the second generation of Cultivator who are eating and waiting to die, you should hide in the sect and don’t come out. Why have to come and find Torture?"

   Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Li Yu blushed and said, "I just have bad luck."

    Ye Fan tilted his head and said, "Maybe it is."

    Li Yu and Li Ying were unprofitable, and Ye Fan had to force them to stand. After he became the Sect Master of the Immortal Pill Gate, they wanted to be loyal to him.

    "That girl, swearing is quite refreshing." Ye Fan said, standing on the mountain.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said, "That's because the two swear to assume that you are the Sect Master of the Immortal Pill Gate. If you fail to become the Sect Master of the Immortal Pill Gate, they will naturally not be loyal to you."

    Ye Fan looked at it. Bai Yunxi glanced at him and said, "Yunxi, have you found out long ago? Why didn't you say that everyone in this group ran away."

    "You can't count on those two guys too much." Bai Yunxi said lightly.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That's right! Looking at the appearance of those two guys, I also know that I can't rely on it. If I want to seize the position of Sect Master of the Immortal Pill Gate , I still have to rely on myself!"

   Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Fan frowned, and said, "We don't know where we were teleported to now."

    "Look there." Bai Yunxi pointed towards the distance, and the direction they came was flashing with strong fire.

    Ye Fan looked into the distance, and flames shot up into the sky, and flame beams swore Bi Fang bird's deep anger.

    Ye Fan frowned and said, "Bi Fang Bird has lost his opponent and is mad!" Such a large-scale attack, I don't know if it will touch the array.

    Bai Yunxi took out the communication jade pendant, and said: "I'll ask Jinwen."

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Okay."

    Bai Yunxi and Ye Jinwen talked about the communication, and their expressions were a little weird.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "What's wrong, big brother and the others have an accident?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said: "No, but big brother can also detect the outside environment with his soul power. He found that Bifang Bird It’s a bit grumpy if he can’t get out, he can’t fight."

    Ye Fan blinked and secretly said: Bi Fang bird's blood may be inferior to the Golden Crow, but the level of the Bi Fang Bird is higher than that of the Golden Crow. If you really want to fight, it should be more difficult to clean up than the Golden Crow. No, if you are not careful, you will die without a burial place.