chapter 359 Bi Fang Bird.

Start from the beginning

    Ye Fan held Bai Yunxi in one hand and a talisman in the other, ready to leave at any time.

    Li Yu blushed and said: "I promise you."

    Ye Fan looked at Li Ying, Li Ying blushed, hesitated, and said: "I agree too."

    ...

    Ye Fan threw out Pill Pagoda blocked Bi Fang Bird.

    Bi Fang Bird was furious, and a flame spewed out in the direction of Ye Fan, and Ye Fan quickly avoided.

    The flame plunged into the ground like a sharp cone, piercing a hole several hundred meters in the ground.

    "Ye Fan, this guy has a semi-holy cultivation base, don't get entangled with it too much." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Okay."

    Ye Fan glanced at Li Yu and Li Ying, and said, "You two get closer, I am about to start the teleportation talisman."

    Li Yu and Li Ying's expressions changed. After changing, he finally followed Ye Fan's suggestion.

    Ye Fan activated the teleportation charm, and several people were teleported away.

    Ye Fan used a non-directional teleportation symbol, teleporting four people at a time, and the teleportation distance was a little closer, but it was enough to avoid Bi Fang bird's attack range.

    The four of them fell into an abandoned wasteland. Ye Fan glanced at Li Yu and said, "Speaking of which, when you came in, didn't you prepare a little escape?"

    Li Yu frowned, turning away his face and said: " It's all used up."

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "Why don't you prepare more!"

    Li Yu frowned and said, "Don't stop it ."

   "You didn't follow the Cultivator in Pill valley? How about the Dan Mo? "Bai Yunxi asked.

    Li Yu frowned and said: "He is dead."

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said, "How did he die?"

    "When he went to the lake to pick a spiritual grass, a demon suddenly appeared in the lake. The beast dragged him into the lake." Li Ying said.

    "Oh, because there is no one to protect, have you two become like this? It really is a milk doll!" Ye Fan chuckled.

    Li Yu said dissatisfied: "Don't talk nonsense."

    Ao Xiaowan jumped out and said: "You two were sprinkled with fire cloud grass powder. You two were used as bait to lure Bi Fang Bird. Hahaha...what a dish!"

    Li Yu blushed. Before Ye Fan suffered a loss, Li Yu felt like a tiger falling into the sun. This would be used as a bait, making Li Yu even more Feel it.

    "Speaking of which, who would dare to attack the two of you!" Ye Fan said in a puzzled way.

    There should be few people in the Southern Continent that can push the two of them to this point. If they were from the middle Continent, the person who started it would not be afraid of being settled by the Immortal Pill Gate after returning to the middle Continent.

    Li Yu frowned and said, "You have to be careful that people from the Blood Ghost Sect are here, and a lot more."

    Ye Fan said suspiciously: "Blood Ghost Sect, what kind of sect is that, is it very powerful?"

    "This sect once occupied half of the territory of the middle Continent, and has annexed countless large and small sects. The Cultivator in the sect can rely on the blood of other cultivators to promoted, and for a while, the creatures of the middle Continent were disgraced."