Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody

Start from the beginning

Dom ask, "Who the hell are you" The Man said "Me, I'm-I'm just a guy" He shake his head "I'm Mr. Nobody" Staring while holding on the soldier Dom said, "It's a big entrance for a nobody" He stares "Ad the guy that put a friend and our mutual friend in the hospital, you just let him get away" Mr. Nobody takes his sunglasses off.

He said, "I think I might have just saved your ass, Dom" Dom tighten his grip on the soldier who gasp "Listen, you think you can let go of my guy there" Mr. Nobody looks at the soldier "He's uh—he's beginning to turn little blue" Dom looks at the soldier before letting go and push the soldier who groans on the floor "I appreciate that".

A soldier went to help him then sirens is head Mr. Nobody listens "Ah, here they come" He looks to Dom "Listen, Dom, there's a war going on between shadows and ghosts like me" Mr. Nobody blinks a bit "You and your team unwittingly walked into the middle of it in London, and it appears it's now followed you home".

Dom tilt his head as Mr. Nobody nods his head "It's up to you" He puts his sunglasses back on "I'm gonna have a beer" Mr. Nobody turns and walks as Dom look around "You're welcome to join me" Mr. Nobody looks while walking "By the way, I can get you Deckard Shaw" Now that got Dom's attention, he looks towards Mr. Nobody.

Location Covert Operations Base – El Segundo, Ca

Inside the building Mr. Nobody fills up a glass of beer he looks to Dom raise his glass "Belgian ale" Dom turns to him he watches Mr. Nobody drinks it a bit then lowers shaking his head "Oh, man, those monks got it right" Dom stares "I mean, I don't know about the whole celibacy thing, but when it comes to beer..."

Mr. Nobody points to the glass then looks at Dom smiling "...would you like one" Dom just said, "I'm more of a Corona man myself" But Mr. Nobody said "Ah" He reach down pick up a metal bucket and place it on a crate inside it is ice and bottles of Corona, Dom looks to Mr. Nobody "Your file's not only detailed..."

He opens a bottle "...it's, uh, extremely entertaining" He offers it to Dom who takes it "Look, Shaw's power is that he's a—he's a shadow" They walk forward "He's really good at getting in and out of places without being seen and leaving nothing but a body count in his wake" Dom takes a sip of his Corona" He looks at a person cutting "I mean, he's a legitimate English badass"

They stop walking Mr. Nobody looks to Dom "But to be honest with you, Dom, I don't give two shits about Deckard Shaw" Mr. Nobody points at Dom "It's you I want, because you and I can help each other get what we both need" Dom said, "I'm listening" They went to some computers "Just recently a private military company..."

A picture of a black man with a grey beard name e, Mose appears "...led by a wanted terrorist name Mose Jakande..." Dom looks at the screen "...kidnapped a hacker known only by the name Ramsay" Another profile but the picture had a no face "Now Lady Liberty's got her panties in a bunch over this, but rightfully so because this Ramsey..."

Mr. Nobody walks around a table "...has created something interesting" He walks up some steps then motion a soldier "Bring it up" The Soldier said "Yes, sir" On the computer the screen changes Mr. Nobody said "Say hello to God's Eye" Mr. Nobody turns raise his arms to reveal the planet videos to who streets and people.

Dom stares "Now, this little bastard hacks into anything that's on the digital network" The screen changes "That means every cell phone, satellite, ATM machine, and computer simultaneously" The camera shows a street "If it's got a microphone or a lens, God's Eye can use it to find you" Dom staring ask, "So you invited me here to show me a tracking device".

Mr. Nobody said, "On steroids, lots of them" He walks "Let me put it to you this way—" He lower his arm "—it took us nearly a decade to find Osama bin Laden" Dom watch him "With this, we'd have to located him anywhere on the planet within a couple of hours" Mr. Nobody went down the stairs "Now, that's a serious piece of machinery that can be catastrophic in the wrong hands".