(10) Clarity - The Ultimate Design

Start from the beginning

I sighed no pet names. I guess they aren't a thing anymore. Is it odd that I enjoyed him calling me Princess Ariel?

Aleksi: Well Princess Ariel I shall see you at dinner @ 8pm! ;)

Lilith: Oh of course Prince Eric, speaking of which I should start getting right!

I laughed and decided to strip out of my clothes and take a shower. I shaved and you know did all that jazz to look good.

I finished and put my hair up in a towel and wrapped my black towel around me and walked into the bedroom. I dropped my towel and pulled on a pair of navy blue lace underwear and a strapless matching lace bra.

I decided to do my hair first since you know heat. I decide to blow dry my hair and straighten it. I looked at the clock it read 5:50pm. I decided to dig into my closet and find something to wear.

I was like panicking and freaking out. What if he stood me up? What if he didn't show up? So many what ifs? God Lilith, it's not like he's proposing! Why are you freaking out?

I did some research on Blind Channel, it turns out they won the UMK competition which allowed them to represent Finland in the Eurovision Song Contest.

They played a song called Dark Side which I admit was a good song. They placed sixth! Did I mention that? But God I'm going on a date with one of the hottest men in Finland like wouldn't you be nervous?

Because I certainly am. No, not just on a date. We literally fucked three times already. I'm so stupid! I looked at the clock and it read 6:35pm. I rushed toward my outfit and put it on:

Lilith Immaculate:  Ready to hit the town!

I posted it on my Instagram and saw a lot of people liking the photo. I grabbed my YSL clutch and stuffed everything in there. I rushed out of the house, it was 7:30pm.

My combat boots hit the pavement, I walked toward my grey car and climbed in.

Before I gunned the engine I got a text from the Dark Adrenaline group chat. Oh did I mention? Dark Adrenaline is my extreme metal band, that I'm the lead vocalist for. Hence the stage name Lilith Immaculate. But I wasn't planning on telling Aleksi that just yet.

I entered the address of the restaurant Aleksi sent me. I put my phone in the holder while The Moment by The Agonist was blasting in my speakers of the car.

Then ironically Dark Side by Blind Channel came on which cracked me up. I pulled in the empty parking space and turned the engine off. I took a deep breath.

My phone read 7:50pm each minute was going by so slowly. What if he stood me up? What if he wasn't there? I stuffed my car key into my clutch. Why was I nervous? I ran my hand through my burgundy hair.

Until I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around.

"Hi there." Aleksi says, he looked good and I took in his appearance. I didn't know to hug or what to do. He leaned in and gave me hug lifting me off the ground which caused me to wrap my arms around his neck.

I smiled at him inhaling his cologne, God he smelt divine. He laced our hands together and he pulled me inside.

"So how was your week?" He asks me.

"Well busy got in touch with a real estate and found a flat. Then Thursday visited my mum because she wanted to us to catch up. How about you?" I said, while we ate.

"It's been intensive, I've recorded my percussions and parts for it. So I'm in the process of listening and editing." Aleksi says, his crystalline blue eyes were breathless. I nodded while we spoke about more things.

God the fact that I'm sitting across from someone like him, it's bewildering. But why do I feel like he's so different now? Was the sex we had? Or was it that he wasn't into me?

"What are you thinking about? You look deep in thought." He says causing my mind to come back to reality. God is it bad that I want to kiss him?

"Nothing. Just had something on my mind." I say while my phone dinged but I didn't take it out. We spoke some more, and then we were done.

Aleksi and I walked side by side laughing. Until he stops me right near my car and holds my hand.

"Look Lilith I know that things are a little complicated because we had sex three times. But as you can tell, I really like you." Aleksi says to me moving away my burgundy hair. He could be in lust with you.

"Yeah I mean I like you too, but I'm not sure if I'm ready Aleksi." I said feeling so confused about what I wanted.

Of course I wanted this ridiculously gorgeous man. But was I ready? I wasn't sure.

"I understand that, take all the time you want love." Aleksi says and we hug. I loved his hugs whenever he touched me.

My heart soared, we were about to pull away but I grip the collar of his leather jacket and pull him in for a kiss.

His hands pulled me closer to his chest, my fingers entangling in his black locks. We pulled away. I was panting.

"Wow Lilith. You never cease to amaze me. But I was wondering if you'll come to a gig I was playing." Aleksi asks me.

"You know I'll come, I hope it's an Alex Mattson one. As much as I love you in BC. I do enjoy your solo work." I said to him. He smiles at that.

"You listened to my music, Aw Princess Ariel I'm so flattered! And you can bring your friend if you wanted. Then there will be an Blind Channel party." Aleksi says as his cheeks turn red. I nodded.

"As always. Sure we'll be there." I said with a smile. Aleksi walks me over to my car and I unlocked it.

"Damn that's a sick ride." Aleksi says, I leaned against my Maserati. Aleksi smiles and gives me a peck. We go our separate ways.

I checked my Telegram App and saw it was Dark Adrenaline.

Dark Adrenaline: Are we all ready for rehearsals?

Lilith: Yes see you tomorrow!

I turned on the engine and went home until I got a messshs from Aleksi.

Aleksi: Hope you enjoyed tonight! Feels kind of lonely without you!

Lilith: I did thank you, I'm excited about your gig!

Aleksi: Aren't you sweet? Goodnight Princess Ariel ;)

Lilith: Goodnight Prince Eric!

I had a smile on my face, I was thinking back to Aleksi, I liked him a lot. God,. I think I've fallen for Aleksi Kaunisvesi aka Alex Mattson. I smiled and thinking of Aleksi and fell asleep.

A/N: They had their date. I think Lilith's falling for our little man. Do you think their outcome will be a positive one? Comment your thoughts and concerns or ideas! - MyVictim

Song credit: The Moment by The Agonist