Flufftober Day 29: Against the wall kiss

You jumped from your sleep, your breathing hard as you shuddered off the thoughts from your dream. A single bead of sweat rolled down over your face from your hairline, catching on your lip before falling onto the blanket that was around your chest.

Bucky slowly arose from laying down in the bed, "Everything ok?" he asked through a yawn. You only nodded, laying back down in your bed and drifting back to sleep, your brain continuing the horrible dream that interrupted your sleep.

When you woke up the next morning, you had bags under your eyes and you couldn't help yourself from yawning all through breakfast. Bucky laced his fingers through yours as you both walked around the island in the kitchen.

Once you were away from the others, Bucky moved faster than you and dragged your down the hall in the direction of his room, "Bucky, not now," you mumbled through a yawn. He didn't respond.

The door opened and he walked inside, letting go of your hand and sitting down on your bed, "What happened?"

"I had a nightmare last night, and I didn't sleep well afterwards. That's all." your voice shook.

"If you'd like to talk about it, you can. I know that talking about it can help sometimes," he offered.

You took a deep breath and told him the horrors that had haunted your mind last night. By the time you had finished, Bucky was standing up with his arms around your waist, his head in the crook of your shoulder.

You shuffled your feet as he slowly backed you against his wall, his lips on yours in a gentle kiss. He pulled back and pressed one to your cheek.

"I'm always here for you, and you can share your worries and fears with me. I'm your rock, ok?"