How I met them

The tittle said it all by the way they are in the Philippines to steal a treasure called the coral gem ( I just made it up just now ) anyway enjoy.

POV (ME)
As me and my brother Ezekiel (yes I have a brother but its not his name) were walking on the side of the road, I somehow heard that the infamous phantom thief joker had sent an advance notice to come to steal the "Coral gem".

Ezekiel: Hey sis what are we gonna do there are other Phantom thieves out there trying to steal the treasure?

Sapphire: Relax its not like its gonna be that much trouble Ezekiel.

Ezekiel: TROUBLE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT?!?! WE'RE GONNA GO UP AGAINST THE NUMBER ONE KAITOU IN THE ENTIRE WORLD ARE YOU REALLY THAT INSANE?!?!?!??!

Sapphire: * not paying attention * oh wait what was thireSapphir

Ezekiel: * dramatic anime fall * your supposed to be 3 years older then me how can you not be disciplined.

Sapphire: those are pretty big words coming out of someone whose practically the same.

Ezekiel: 😐😐😐😐 I hate you.

Sapphire: I love you too

POV Narrator
While the two siblings fought, little did they know somewhere in the sky was a blimp flying and inside the blimp was a young man wearing a red tuxedo with a cape and hat, along with a small ninja(I am so sorry Hachi no offense) wearing an apron.

Joker: you ready Hachi?

Hachi: yes mister joker.

          Time skip cause I am tired
                          1:00 pm

In a museum there was a man wearing a green uniform along with two women which look like his assistants. In his hand were two advance notice one with a red dragon, and one with a white wolf (I forgot to draw it maybe in the other chapters).
As the advance notice said:

As midnight strikes I shall steal the Coral gem in the ***** museum

                                            - Kaitou Joker

Within beneath the full moon I shall steal the Coral gem.

                                        - Kaitou Black- S
Inspector Oniyama: Joker, Black Sapphire I will so catch you this time.

Ginko and Momo: Isn't that the same thing you said for the few hundred times you tried to catch them and the other thieves as well. * sweat drop *

I.O.(I will just shorten his name like this): I can feel in my bones that this will surely be the day I will catch them.

Ginko and Momo: huh he will never change.

          Time skip cause why not.

POV Me:
Me and my brother were already on the in the building trying to sneak our way in by disguised as tourist. But as I walked through the hallway I saw a man with white spiky hair. I thought he looked familiar but I didn't care.

As we wear in the room where the treasure was. I signaled my brother to distract the guards. There was a sudden black out every one in the room was shocked. I then ran to grab the treasure after the electricity was back on I was already running on the roof top laughing.

But right before I could jump off the roof to the nearby parking lot where my brother was waiting in the car I saw someone's shadow I looked behind and saw him in the flesh Kaitou Joker.

Minutes past by we were just standing there as silence filled the air. The atmosphere was so heavy as it was enough to suffocate someone.

Black-S: Quite the coincidence seeing you here.

I said as I broke the silence between us.

Joker: yeah it is. How long has it been 5 months was it?

Black-S: excellent memory as always I see...Jack.

Joker: thanks, now give me the treasure Sapphire.

Black-S: no can do buddy this one is mine. Besides I stole it fair and square.

We both then ran at each other while I was holding the treasure. Fighting to see who really deserve the gem. After a few minutes the police came on the roof busting down the door. The next thing we knew we both jumped down and took separate ways.

   At the Sky Joker a few months later

Sapphire: Hahaha I win again
Jack: What how!?!? Let's play again I know I'll win this time.
Sapphire: Okay but if you lose You will need to do something for me.
Jack: Fine.....

Ezekiel & Hachi: How long do you guys plan on playing that game??

Both J&S: Don't know, don't care
E & H: *anime fall and sweat drop*
Why are you 2 like this?

Sorry to disappoint you readers if there is anyone reading this book.
784 words not bad. Well this is the end bye.