"News?" You manage to get out.

"Yeah..." Thor hangs his head, "He's still unconscious, but he's doing worse. It's not looking good."

You leap up, "I want to see him."

Thor shakes his head as he holds back tears, "Y/N, I don't think that's a good idea."

You walk over to Thor as your watery eyes send waterfalls streaming down your face.

"I-I will see him..." You gulp to stop yourself from stuttering, "I need to see him."

Thor gently takes hold of your shoulders, "Y/N... he's in terrible shape. I don't want you to have to see him like that."

Your knees start to give out from tiredness, but Thor catches you and hugs you tightly while you sob into his shoulder.

"Let's get you to bed."

Thor scoops you up before you pass out.

        The next day, after some convincing, Thor lets you see Loki

        You walk into another golden room, surprise!

        Gold bowls of fire light the room up. There's a shiny oval structure in the middle of the room. Walking closer, you see it's a bed... with Loki in it.

        Loki's laid down on the white cushions, covered by a gold blanket placed over his body so you won't see the wounds.

        Thor made sure of that.

        You sit on the chair sat beside his bed, and you desperately wish to grab Loki's hand, but there's a gold barrier around him, keeping him stable.

        "Don't they ever get sick of gold?" You laugh lightly.

        All you want is for him to open his eyes, look at you, and chuckle a bit at your random question.

        It's all you ever want anymore.

        "I hope your condition gets better..." You mumble, "I love you more than anything in the world, my dear."

        You swallow hard and lay your head in your hands.

        "I just want you to be okay..." You murmur, "I need you to be okay. You mean the world to me, and I can't do any of this without you."

        You look back up and hold your hands up palm out.

        "I desperately hope this works..." You whisper more to yourself than anyone.

        You fire up your golden magic, but it flickers before burning out.

        "Why?!" You scream.