42 - Always & Forever

Comincia dall'inizio

He took a deep breath, hating how it was going to hurt her. But he had to stop the bleeding. Removing the tape he began to pull it off and she started crying harder and they heard the door being burst open, but he didn't stop and Nina walked in just as he pulled the rest off.

He grabbed a warm damp towel and laid it over her and heard Nina gasps.

"What the hell happened to her?!" She yelled but he ignored her still, brushing Teresa's hair back, hearing her small sniffles.

"Give us a second Nina. Please" He said, trying not to sound rude, though the crack in it gave it away but she nodded anyway seeing the sweat on Teresa's face and the blood on the bandage he just removed. She shut the door and he looked at Teresa because she had no bra.

"Uh Teresa-"

"Just do it please?" She sniffled and he nodded. He had her remove herself from him so he could see properly.

After he was done, her arms wrapped around his neck and she laid her face on his chest. He rubbed her back, kissing her forehead. "It still hurts" She sighed and he nodded.

"I will give you some pills. It will go away." She nodded and he smirked against her forehead, just like a baby.

* * *

Now, they were all in Teresa's room, Nina standing up with her arms folded at the end of Teresa's bed and Adriano sitting on the side of her, brushing her hair back while she laid on her back, halfway asleep from the pill he had given her. It was quiet and intense with unsaid words and they knew Nina had a lot after the conversation they just had with her. Now, they were only waiting for a response.

And then suddenly Nina threw her hands in the air yelling, "You got shot?!"

They didn't thoroughly explain everything to her, for obvious reasons but they did say she got shot and how she got shot. Only that it wasn't intentional, that they thought she was someone else. Nina's angry gaze turned to Adriano and she pointed a finger his way, "You. How could you have let this happen?!"

Adriano opened his mouth but Teresa defended him making up another lie though the truth was much better. It was very helpful.

" No. You're going back home with me today! Right now!" Nina demanded and Teresa shook her head.

" No?!" She yelled with a scoff of no doubt directed at Adriano because she knew it was because of him. " You've been here for what, 4 or 5 months and you got shot?!"

" I'm fine Nina" Teresa sighed and this time Nina scoffed at her, Adriano's nose twitching because of his growing irritation.

" You are not fine. You are fine back home. What happened? This was supposed to be a vacation! Not a fucking stay forever"

Teresa winced, holding her head as she caught a hard headache and Adriano noticed. " I know. I should've told you." Adriano's eyes snapped to Teresa's. He didn't like that she was the one apologizing. After all Nina was causing her physical and emotional pain.

"Told me what? That you left me and came to Italy? To move in? With him? You moved for a guy" Nina was throwing shots as if Teresa betrayed her and that was the last thing she did. "Nina please just..." Adriano laid the back of his hand on Teresa's forehead and felt that she was hot.

"No you're going to talk to me because-"

"SHUT UP!" Adriano yelled, Teresa's and Nina's eyes enlarging to his tone and to his words. He got up and Nina backed away, but then she held his gaze and stood her ground.

" I didn't bring you here so you could yell at her" He said and Nina folded her arms.

" Who the fuck are you yelling at?" She questioned, being Nina, Teresa's always known. Daring. Adriano scoffed and turned his back on her saying, "Get out of her room"