Chapter eight

Joka looked at the human arm that he was holding then he looked back up at Red and Blank. He set the arm onto the counter and he hugged Blank. "I'm so sorry...." He whispered. Blank was a bit shocked. He shivered from his toes to his head. He hugged back as he teared up. "It's okay.. it isn't yer fault.." he muttered.

Red sighed. "Should we.. show em?" Red asked Blank. Joka looked at Red. "S-show..?" He whispered. Blank nodded. He wiped his tears as he looked at Joka. "We wanna show you..our son.. Snow.." he said in a calm but the tone sounded forced and like he was gonna cry if he said that name again. Joka never thought he'd see a demon cry.

Joka nodded. He let go of Blank. Blank and Red walked to what seemed like their room but there was a off room next to the bedroom. Joka followed not far behind. Soon Red opened the door. "Hi honey.." she greeted the empty room. Their was a crib that was still. A toybox.. and a few other things and decorations that would normally be in a nursery. But it looked like it was for a human child, not a demon child.

Joka's hand was gently grabbed as Blank led them into the nursery. Their was a shelf that had a lock on it. It was surrounded in a glass case so it would be safe. "This case is fembioitic glass. Or aka demon glass. It looks thin but it's thick and it's way stronger then normal glass. The sand to make the glass is found in hell's dirt and soils." Blank's expression turned u to holding back tears.

Red looked at Blank, then at Joka. "Me..and Blank got married years ago and had a kid together.. sadly due to Blank dying from the Black Plague.. it spread to our child.. soon after three weeks of Snow being born.. he sadly passed away.." Joka knew those words from Red's mouth were all grief. Joka looked at all the photos on the walls of the old happy family. "Soon..after Snow's death.. we were banished to the overworld.. we only have ten years to complete the task or we will burn to death.. same to all demons.." Blank said as tears formed and fell from his cheeks.

Joka felt horrible. He thought that he was making it hard on this broken family because he couldn't stay out of his curiosity. He felt like a burden. But before Joka could say anything Red looked at Joka and smiled. "Having someone around to take care of makes us feel like we didn't fail.. makes us feel like we could start over but this time.. with the memory.." she said. Blank nodded. Blank grabbed the two demons hands and teleported them all into the living room. The door was closed and locked again.

Joka was a bit dizzy from that sudden teleportation thing. Blank sat onto the couch and Joka just fell onto the couch. Red had to politely sit down since she wore a dress. Joka felt a bit tired. He looked at Red. He had the same sleepy eyes that all new demons get.

Red giggled. "Come, lay down. You can rest you head on my lap if you wish. You seem tired" she said. Joka felt like he could trust her and he laid down. Blank stood up for a minute and grabbed a blanket. He covered Joka up. The two demons had a secret but it would be soon when they'd reveal it.

Blurry wanted to keep Thrill asleep but he knew that would set panic.
Thrill's father was worried. "I'll make sure you stay safe.. even if it means I give my life." He said softly. He stood up and covered Thrill with a heavy blanket so he stayed warm. He left the closet light on. He closed the door and left to find an aid kit because the one on the wall was gone. Just another game.

Blurry looked around. He checked the date every hour because he felt like time passed by too quickly. He then called up Annie. "Hey Blu!!" Annie answered the phone, Blurry chuckled a bit nervously. "What time did you want me to pick you up?" He asked. Annie was silent for a second. "Well I'm free for a couple of hours, you could swing by if you'd like!" She said. Blurry nodded "perfect! I'll be there shortly!" He said. "Alright~ see ya later sugar~" she whispered cutely into the phone. Blurry blushed a bit.

They hung up as Blurry sprung from the throne. He grabbed a quick shower and got ready. He summoned a teenagers closet. He chose a T-shirt with words that said
Too evil for school
"Perfect.." he whispered. He threw it all on. He thought he looked good. But in reality he looked nerdy. He put on his disguise and was ready.

He summoned a portal to Annie's house and jumped in. He closed the portal and then summoned some flowers. He knocked on her door. Annie opened the door. She yelled into the house what seemed to be she was talking to her mother. "I'll be back by curfew!" She yelled. She closed the door and bumped into Blurry. "Blu!? You got here fast!" She said in surprise. Blurry stepped back and handed her the flowers. "I didn't know what you like so I chose from what I had" he said in a nervous tone hoping she liked the flowers. Annie saw how beautiful they were. "They're perfect~" she whispered softly as she leaned up and kissed Blurry's cheek. Blurry's whole face turned red.

Annie led Blurry to her bedroom window. Her house was a one story. She planted the flowers into the window pots she had. "Now their roots will spread and they'll grow seeds to grow more flowers" she smiled as she hugged Blurry. "Since you seem new to this town, I can show you around" she said with a giggle.