Spring Unsprung Part 1

"C'mon Lizzie, hurry up!" I shouted to my sister. My sister and I were currently on our way to the Well Of Wonders and since it doesn't stay in one place for long we had to be quick. 

"Y/n, I'm going as fast as I can!" Lizzie said as she laughed. Eventually, we got to the Well Of Wonders, Lizzie closed her map and we ran over to it. The only reason we needed to find it was so Lizzie could get ideas for dresses for the Spring Fair. Lizzie started to get some ideas for dresses. 

"Alright, I think we can go back now N/n," Lizzie said happily. Lizzie and I started walking back to Ever After High so she could start sewing the dresses. Lizzie went into our dorm room, pulled out her sewing machine, fabric, buttons and some accessories. She grabbed some F/c fabric from out of a drawer. 

"N/n, I need you to leave, I don't want you to see the dress I'm making you," She said as she cut some fabric. I walked out of our dorm and decided to go to the Spring Fair to meet some of my friends.

I went to where I saw the most people and I saw Apple and Raven decorating the trees. 

"Apple! Raven!" I shouted as I ran up to them.

"Oh! Hey Y/n, we were just decorating, want to help?" Apple asked politely.

"I'm good, have you seen Maddie or Kitty by any chance?" I asked. Maddie falls down from the tree.

"I'm here!" Maddie said sounding a bit dizzy. I helped her off the ground and we went to go look for Kitty.

"So why do you need to round up the Wonderland kids?" Maddie asked as she sipped some tea.

"Well...I shouldn't tell you but I can't keep it a secret. Lizzie is making us dresses for the Spring Fair! Isn't that spelltastic?!" I asked with excitement clear in my voice. Maddie laughed a bit at how excited I was.

"Dresses? Interesting" Kitty said, popping out of nowhere.

"Kitty, I'm trusting you to not tell Lizzie that I told you, okay?" 

"Pinky promise"  Maddie and I started walking around looking at all the things at the fair.

"Alright so, what should we do?" I asked Maddie.

"Well, we could go on the Ferris wheel, get cotton candy or get popcorn!" Maddie exclaimed. I thought about what we should do first when all of a sudden I saw Lizzie running towards us.

"GIRLS! GIRLS!"

"SIS!" I yelled back. Once Lizzie was standing in front of us she was panting, clearly out of breath from running. 

"I finished the dresses that I made for you two, kitty and I," Lizzie said as she held out four different dresses. All of them were beautiful and each one fit everyone's personality. Lizzie handed me my dress and Maddie hers. Kitty appeared and snatched hers away from Lizzie and Lizzie went to go change into hers. 

"Well Y/n, let's go get changed!" Maddie said as she dragged me into the school. We went into the school washrooms and got changed. Maddie got out of a stall first and I came out of one after. 

 "MY GOODNESS YOU LOOK AMAZING," Maddie said to me.

"You look amazing too!" Maddie's dress was blue and pink and went to her knees. One half was blue and the other was pink. She had a tophat that was the same colour as her dress and she had high heels that looked like teapots. (I'm going to let you guys describe what your dress looks like) 

Maddie and I walked out of the bathroom and over to Lizzie.

"You did such a great job sis!" I exclaimed

"Why thank you Y/n, I try my best" Lizzie really was a talented girl, maybe one day she could come out with her own fashion line, I'm sure everyone at Ever After High would love it.

"LET'S GO TO THE FERRIS WHEEL" Maddie shouted as she dragged Lizzie and me to the Ferris wheel. 

"Maddie calm down! I'm going to lose a shoe if you drag me!" I said with a laugh

We finally got to the Ferris wheel and the three of us sat down in one of the carts. 

"I can finally sit down, my legs hurt from walking," I said as I sighed

"Oh Y/n stop being so dramatic! Mother would not be impressed" Lizzie replied with a giggle. The Ferris wheel started except it kept going faster and faster. 

"Um what's going on?!" I asked. Maddie pointed upwards and we saw Kitty with pepper in her hand, she waved at us before disappearing leaving us on the spinning Ferris wheel.