Today

"Rafe! Get up! I'm gonna be late for my flight!" I check the clock and it's currently 4:00 am. "Huh?" He groans and rolls his face into the pillow, which I grab from under him so his head hits the bed. "Jesus ok ok I'm up" he gets up and sees me rushing to put my clothes on. "What are you doing?!" "Im leaving for college today! Remember! Sarah is probably at my house right now" "why?" "Because we're best friends so of course she's gonna be with me when I leave!" "Oh yea I forgot about that" we both pause and look at each other in the eyes. "Im gonna miss you Rafe. But right now I need you to get up!" He jumps out of bed gives me a kiss. And gets dressed. Now that fixed everything with Rafe, I just don't want to gooooo. I love him. And I know I probably shouldn't considering his past, but I can't help it. When we got to my place I saw Sarah's rover and I could see her through the window talking with John b. If I'm being honest they would make such a cute couple. We both walked inside and sarah had the biggest smile on her face when she saw me and Rafe together, holding hands. We went to my room, while John b and Rafe talked. I told her about EVERYTHING and she was smiling the whole time. But I stopped when we got to the sex part. I packed up some more things and Sarah helped me, she gave me hugs every 5 minutes. And each time we would cry! "Ugh I'm gonna miss you madds" "I'm gonna miss you too Sarah" we hug each other, for at least 10 minutes until Rafe nicks on my door. "Hey it's time to go" he says with a frown on his face. "Ugh ok can Sarah come?" "Of course" we walk out and I see John b in the car, and jj, and kei, and pope. "Are they coming too?!" I say practically jumping up and down. "Hah yea we have a surprise for you..." "ah I hate surprises but I'll make an exception for you guys" we both giggle and he opens the car door for me and I hop in. We decide to take the Twinkie since there's going to be more space for all of us.
"Alright here's our first stop!" Rafe says in the drivers seat. We're at my favorite donut place. "Oh my god you guys didn't!" We all jump out and we all walk in together. "Umm I'll get a crumble donut and a jelly filled donut" she smiles and picks them out for me. I'm standing there softly bouncing up and down with a smile on my face. I feel Rafes chest touch my back from behind and he wraps his arms around my waist which send tingles through my whole body. They get a few donuts and we start driving again. We drove for at least half and hour, when we get to the last stop. The airport. We get out and I hug them one by one. "Kei... bring it in girl." We hug which was unusual because we never hug. "Make sure you save those turtles." We both giggle and I look at Sarah. "Sista come here" we both hug to the point where I can feel her rib cage. We start to tear up when we wipe them away and sniffle. "Pope..." he slowly walks towards me and gives me a big hug. "Jj-" I'm cut off by him quickly wrapping his arms around me. I laugh and he lets go and looks me in the eyes. "I'm gonna miss getting high with you." "Haha me too" I sigh and I look towards John b. "I'm gonna miss you bird." "See you on the other side" we solute each other and hug. When finally I look at Rafe. "I'm gonna walk you in" he says and I swear I saw a tear at that moment. I loved the soft side of Rafe. It was a side that no one else
saw but me. He put his hand on my lower back and he walked me through the gates all the way to the entry of the plain. I sighed and looked up at him with my hands on his chest. "Let's please not make make this into a cheesy romance novel goodbye.." I giggled and he did the same. "Ok sounds good" "I love you Rafe" "I love you madds" I let go of him and walked away. My body almost forced itself to turn around. But I stopped it and I kept walking walking.

And that's when I woke up from my dream, about some make believe character that I read in a book. Hey I'm Madeline and I have got to tell you about this other dream I had....
————————————————————————
Ok I hope this one was good this is the last chapter 😭😭 I know I know but I'm making a new book and it's gonna be goooooood soo please stay tuned for that!!!

Word count : 864

Bye yallll