Idek anymore

IsabellaJOaspell

When I woke up the next morning I was very confused, why was John b so calm about me showing up at home so late, what happened to jj, what was going on with me and Rafe?? All these questions but still no answer... I decided to lay in bed starring at the ceiling. I thought about what to do and my list didn't help. I was gonna have to get rid off jj and talk to rafe  about what happened last night. Maybe I should take a break from them, and all boys. That's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna take a break! Take some time to myself! I deserve that! Ya ha I do deserve that.

I called hi and told him to come over, I'm not gonna get into to much detail so I'll just tell you what I said to him. "Hey so ummm.... I don't think we should date. It's not you! It's just I think I need some time to myself and to figure out who I am and what I want in life." He respected my decision and left. On to the next boy I went over to rafes and I told him the same thing but he didn't react like jj instead we left and slammed his door shut. I heard his motor cycle start and he peeled out of the drive way. Ugh why does he always do that! It doesn't matter I said what I said and I mean it.
I decided to go over to Sarah's room and ask her if she could help me pack for college. I got the dates wrong and I actually leave tomorrow... ya lucky me! She said yes of course and we drove over to my house. We packed for about an hour or two and this is what we said the whole time. "This one?" I hold the shirt or pants to my body. "Uhhh nah" "this one?" "Um yes" "what about this one?" "Ew no" "ok and this one?" "Duh of course" "ok cool and this one?" "Mmmm sure" basically that's all we said for about two hours when we decided to go to the country club to have lunch. When we got there rage was golfing with his friends. Of course just my luck! I shouldn't even be surprised he does this every Sunday. How could I be so stupid! I stop Sarah in her tracks and I nudge my head to rafes direction. "What I thought you guys were ok now?" "We WERE but I told him that I just wanna focus on myself for now" "seriously you guys would be soooo cute together!" "Sarah stop! I've already told you that I want to take a break from guys!" "Your right I'm sorry" we headed back to the car but before I got in someone grabbed me and took me to the side of the building. "UGH LET GO OF ME!" I kicked rafe and fell to the ground "what the hell rafe! You scared the crap out of me!" And before I new it he got on top of me and kissed me. And I didn't stop him! I can't control myself around him, like when I'm in his arms I'm jello and my whole body turns to a spaghetti noodle! I love him. I really really love him! I could feel the dewy grass surrounding my body, and I could feel his breath on my face. I could feel his hair touch my forehead. Our youngest were touching when all of the sudden I snap back to reality. I push him off me and I'm gasping for air. I look at him and we stand there for a few seconds staring into each other's eyes "AGHH!" I run back to the car and jump in "where were you?" "I saw someone i new and I had to to say hi"
"Oh uh ok who" "Kelce" I blurted out the first name that Sarah would believe "oh ok cool"
I texted Rafe to meet me at the beach at 10:00 pm he responded saying ok.

Later that night I was waiting on the beach for him I had large blanket set of the ground and my feet were in the cold sand. I heard foot steps behind me. I turned around to see Rafe in a black shirt, a backwards hat, and board shorts. I immediately smirked at the sight of him. He smirked back at me when he sat down. I had a two piece on with shorts. "Hey" I said "hey" "I'm leaving for collage tomorrow"
"Oh ok" he looked sad. He looked at me and licked his lips. "So let's get drunk" I said while taking a bottle of vodka out of my bag. I took a large swig of it and Rafe did the same. "Oh shit it feels good to get drunk" we both laugh at his words.
We are both Instinkt drunk now and we decide to play truth or dare, ugh this never ends how I want it to. He dares me to kiss him so I do. I dare him to jump I to the ocean so he does. But when he walks back to me I see the water dripping down his tan toned abs. And I see his veins and his gold rings on his fingers. I bite my lip and I lay down looking up at the stars. He lays down next to me and starts to luagh "what is it?!" "Nothing just remembering that one time we played truth or dare on the boat" "omg shut up!" I laugh and I hit his shoulder. "Make me" he tries to tickle me but I get on top off him and I push his hands down into the blanket. "Shit madds never knew you had so much strength" I feel my breathing pick up and my cheeks turn a light shade of red. He bucks his hips into mine and his length hits my core. I moan and my hands go on his chest. "You like that princess" "mhm" I say. We're both drunk so might as well see where this goes. He sits up more to kiss me and I push his head down into the sand with my lips while I grind on his dick. "Fuck" he groans and moans my name as I rub on him faster and faster. "Stop teasing me madds" I giggle and shake my head. I bike my lip and I get off of him. "W-why'd you stop!" I giggle and smile at him. "Do I have Rafe Cameron begging for me?!" I smile at him in shock "oh shut up" he jumps on top off me he unbuttons my shorts and slides them off and I'm soaking wet down there. "Shut princess your sooo wet" he smirks at me with his mouth open. He rubs my clit in circles and my legs start to shake. "Shit Rafe!" I Tilt my head back and my eyes roll. My mouth is wide open and I'm grabbing his hair at his roots. He sticks 2 fingers in me and I moan at his actions. "You like that baby" his tone is deep and sexy and I love it it turns me on so much. "I want more than your fingers Rafe!" I huff out. He takes his fingers out and I catch my breath. I help him get his shorts off and he pounds his dick into me. I adjust to his size because each time it feels like it gets bigger. He puts his head down on my neck and he starts hitting my g spot fast. "Fuck Rafe" I whisper in his ear. I rub my hands up and down his sweaty back. And with each swipe I dig my finger nails I to him and that turns him on. He throws his head back and moans louder than I've heard before. "Shittt" he says in a low voice and then he puts his head back down onto my neck "I'm gonna cum" I say he lifts his head up and pounds into me even harder. I moan so load and I bite my lip "hold it baby" "but r-rafeee I c-can't!" "Do it!" He moans and I feel him reales into me. He sighs with pleasure and relief. He gives me a smirk and nods. I release and I moan, feeling the knot unravel in my stomach, feels so good. He lays down next to me, and we both sigh. "Your better every time" he says with a smile. I look over at him and I put my head in his chest. I slowly fall asleep to his heart beat. Everything fades away and now I'm asleep, with Rafe Cameron. On the beach. AGHHHH!
————————————————————————
Ok I think this one is good let me know what you think!!? Also what should I do for the next chapter?

Word count : 1504