Oh boy

"Explain" "where do I begin" "well you begin by telling me if you slept with my brother?!" "Ok..." "ok what Madeline!" "Ok! I slept with him!" She sighed and sat down next to me. She didn't seem mad or sad, but she was kinda anxious. A few minutes past and she hugged me "I'm not mad.... If anything I'm a little surprised" "I can see why I act like a I hate him" "and I'm not mad about last summer and the summer before that" we both laugh at the sound of it and we hug again. Meanwhile topper and Rafe are having a strict conversation weather he's ready for this or not. I eventually came back down stairs and I saw Rafe at the kitchen counter. He smirked at me and walked towards me. I stopped and turned around starting walk back upstairs. Until I felt a hand rap around my small waist. "Where do you think your going?" I turned around and looked at him. "Are you sure your ready for this? Are you ready to be in a relationship?" "For you I am, I will always be ready for you" he kissed me, but this time it was slow, and soft. I smiled at him and I put my head on his chest. "So what do you say I take you out tonight?" I looked at him and nodded and bit my lip while smiling. I must admit I was excited, so I ran upstairs to tell Sarah. In hopes that she would help me get ready. She did.

We curled my hair, and she let me borrow one of her dresses. But she insisted that i keep it, she said it looked like it was made for me. It went down past my knees a little and it was black and tight, it hugged all the right places. I walked down stairs when I heard a whistle, I looked up and saw Rafe, in a suit, with flowers. Damn he looked good. "Well look at you" he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. There was no space between us. He leaned in to kiss me and it was slow and I could feel him smile during the kiss. I loved his smile with his dimples and the way his teeth shined. He wrapped an arm around my waist and walked me to his truck. He opens the door for me and we were off. "So are you gonna tell me where we're going?" "Ha no it's a surprise." "Ugh fine" we both giggled and he put his hand on my thigh. I could feel his gold ring on my skin and my body got goosebumps. I bit my lip and Rafe looked at me "you ok princess?" He said smirking he clearly knew what I was thinking about.

We finally arrived at the restaurant and I saw how fancy it was, Rafe got out of the car to make sure it was all set up, when suddenly his phone started blowing up. "What the hell" I pick up the phone assuming it's Sarah, asking about the date. Until I see a name on the screen. A girls name. Vanessa. I see that she texted him 10 times.
Vanessa 😘😍🍑
Hey daddyyyyyy
Rafe answer meeee
Can I come over I wanna fuck
Are you ignoring me
Last night was fun we should do it again
Daddddyyy
You didn't seem to mind me calling you that last night....
Rafe im so wet rn
Fuckkkkk

I sat there in shock when the phone dinged again Rafe texted her... but how- his Apple Watch...

Vanessa 😘😍🍑

Ill be home tonight 😏

K baby love you 😽

Love you too bitch

Stoppp you make me so wet when you call me thattttttt 😏😏

I'll make sure to call you that tonight...

I couldn't believe this... that lying 2 faced dick!!!!!!!!! I got out of the car and walked over to him "hey sorry for the wai-" I slapped him he stumbled back with wide eyes "what the fuck is wrong with you!!!" "What do you mean!?" "I'll be home tonight!?" I mimic him and he looks at me with no expression and no words. I start to tear up because I was hoping it wasn't true. But it is. And that crushed me. I ran back to the car and started it, I drove off. With his truck. So now he's stranded miles and miles and miles away from his house. 😊
I pulled into the drive way and went straight to his room grabbing all his drugs and beer. I took all of it and start using it, I sniffed up the coke like there was no tomorrow, I blasted music and I drank 7 cans of beer, I later moved on to the heavy shit, vodka. It's amazing how the night can change so fast, one minute your on a date and the next.... Your in a room alone doing drugs because he cheated on you. Well I guess he didn't really CHEAT we weren't dating, but he said he was ready. That's when I had an idea. I'll act like I don't even care. I will act like it didn't have a phase on me! Hahah that's perfect. And then I passed out on his bed. But little did I know this wasn't the best idea, oh boy was I in for a treat.
————————————————————————
Ok, soooo can you please vote for my story, I'm confused if I should keep writing or if I should stop... so please vote and comment 🙃🙂

Word count : 931