𝟓𝟒. ✭ 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐘 ✭

Start from the beginning

She's completely naked, ass sticking out in my direction as she works him. I see Brooks is tense, eyes half-lidded, face scrunched in a familiar way I know my own has. He's about to come. "Shit. That feels so good." And I bet it does. The way she's currently double fisting his dick has always been a personal favorite of mine. I can practically feel what she's doing on my own.

"I want to taste it." Her tongue swirls around me and I have to swallow the uncomfortable lump in my throat at her telling another man that. "I want you to come in my mouth, Brooks." That tone is a tone I've never heard in the bedroom from Dani. It's commanding, extremely so, since Brooks is currently having the orgasm of his life over here.

He's murmuring out nonsense noises until he can't speak anymore. By the end of it, she leaves him panting like he just ran a marathon. Dani had apparently sucked the soul out of the man. Her mouth pops off of his cock and she rolls her tongue over his shaft until there's not a drop left of his essence.

Why am I still standing here watching this? I shouldn't be watching this. I don't want to see this. This should be disturbing. Should be? It is disturbing. I look down and feel an entire other wave of disturbed because... I'm fucking hard. Why am I hard?

I go to slowly back out of the room grateful that neither of them noticed I was even here. They don't know I watched them... I look up to see Brooks' eyes transfixed on me. Well, shit. So much for backing away unnoticed.

"You going to just stand there or are you going to come in here?" That has Dani freezing and sitting up into a much less compromising position, one where her ass and pussy aren't entirely exposed to me. No cock in her mouth anymore.

I debate for a moment, looking between the two of them. For some reason the anticipation and excitement flaring in both of their eyes has my ego feeling much better than it had when they'd both left me downstairs. I'd shared women before with other men. I've been in multiple threesomes, although usually between two women and myself. Been in foursomes where Agelos and I swapped women but this, this is entirely different.

Dani means something more than just several holes to stick my cock in. Before this entire situation, our current one, she'd started to tell me that Brooks was feeling more for me as well. My head is swimming with lust, confusion, and something else I can't quite grasp ahold of.

"Torey?" Dani's voice pulls me out of my head, the flummoxed thoughts. I hadn't even realized she'd come to stand in front of me. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be even better once you brush those teeth. I'm not kissing you after knowing what you just swallowed." She lets out a small laugh. "I'm serious. Hurry up so we can do whatever weird shit the two of you are always fantasizing about."

"You're serious?" She looks like she couldn't have heard me right.

"I'm here. I'm hard. And I'm horny. So, if you would like for this to actually happen before I realize what a horrible fucking idea this is, I suggest you go and brush your teeth and gargle a fuckton of mouthwash. Pronto, Dani." I gesture in a hurry it up swirl of my finger. She quickly turns and I swat her ass before she scurries off to the bathroom.

I walk over to the bed and Brooks is wearing the biggest shit-eating I-knew-this-would-happen fucking grin on his face. "Told you that it's big enough for all of us." He pats the opposite side of the bed and I pin him with a glare.

"Listen, don't fucking start with me." I point my finger at him as I get to the other side of the bed. "You keep your dick over there. I keep my dick over here. There will be no dick touching or any touching of you or I for that matter. This is about Dani. That's it."