"I did what was needed to do."

yoongi stated as if he didn’t just sacre a already scared to death boy.

"So you are telling, scaring was a needed thing to do with a already broken boy?" Jin deadpanned.

Yoongi:To fix a broken thing,first you need to collect every broken piece of it.

Jin look at him with a "cut the crap" look.Yoongi sighed for ninth time obviously thinking why he is even living with all dumb people on the earth.

Yoongi:Jin hyung,if we tell him that we are gonna treat him as a baby,we are gonna give him love, and take care of him then he will never ever collect his broken self, and more over he will think we are pitying him,he is a burden on us.That will only broke him more and he will think himself as a curse,or useless and worthless person.Do we want it?

Jin,baekchan shook their head as no.

Chan:But what it has to do with you being hard on him?

Yoongi:I know very well,Jin will take care of him as a baby,you guys will became his big bro/friends,in all this things he will only find pity for him if he know he is here to be free.And once he know he is here to be free,he will try to leave from here asap thinking himself as a burden on us.So if we remind him he is here not be free but our slave,he will never dare to think himself as burden on us.Insted he will think he is bound to anything we want. In the meantime you guys have to make him realize he is worth of love,friendship,and everything.You have to make him strong through acting like you are only want him to do all this things bcoz he is your slave. But trust me while going through all these he will realize who he is,how much worthy he is,what was your actual motive to make him act upon your wish.Till then just behave like you are making him do all these just bcoz he is your slave.One day will come when our kookie himself will think he is worthy of anything. Mark my word,just don't let him know you all actually love him. And one thing,promise me,the day he will realize the reality by himself you guys will always be there for him.

Before even yoongi could take a breathe after his words Jin hug him tightly while other was shock.

Jin:Don't worry,baby.We will do anything for our kookie.We also want him to be a strong independent person.And will be there for him as his family,we promise.

Jin stated,still hugging yoongi, who push him away showing a irritated face, but we all know, right.Others also nodded their head,agreeing on jin's statement.

Baek:I would never think like this,you are really genius,hyung.

Baek blurted out his thought thinking how they were ready to shower Jk with love and care.

Tae:Of course he is.After all he is my genius.

Tae said while coming to them. He was standing on the door way with jack and heard what discussion was going on.He plopped down on the couch, too much tired.Jack also sat beside him.They keep talking about their regular life after chatting a more about kookie while in the room, a broken boy was crying his heart out thinking how they gonna use him.He was hurt bcoz his father,his own father has sold him.Even tho Mr.Jeon was cruel to him, he still never thought that he(Mr.Jeon) can sell him like a product.Beside all these, he is sacred to death too.Coz he knows he is gonna be 16 soon.And according to SK slave laws,their master can have sex with them when they turn 16.He was terrified to death to think anything else like "nothing is going to happen as his thought."

It was already dinner time. Baekchan stayed for dinner.So they all except Tae,were now sitting on dining table,waiting for food.In five min,Jin came with food along with a tray full of fruits and soup.He serve food for them and was about to go upstair with the tray when Tae spoke while coming to join them at dinner.

Tae:He is sleeping.I think he fall asleep while crying.Let him take rest a little.

He said as he took sit and start eating while Jin glare at yoongi deadly,

Jin:That's all your fault.You make him cry.And how do you know he is sleeping?

Jin sternly asked while both taegi gave him a "are you serious" face.Yoongi was so done.How the heck jin still can say that while he clearly explain it to them why he did that.And for tae,,

Tae:Hyung,It's common sense that I went to check on him that's why I know he is sleeping.You are unbelievable hyung.

He said shaking his head in disbelief.Jin face palm himself and sat down to eat his dinner as well.

Jin:Doesn’t he has medicine to take at night?Also he need to eat for his health too,he look so skinny.

Jin said worriedly,as he was thinking about the youngest boy.Tae nodded,

Tae:yeah,he has.But don’t worry.I will take care of it.Just leave his food in fridge,I will make him eat it when he wake up.

Jin nodded his head.He knows Tae is not gonna sleep soon.Therefore Tae is the one who care about the youngest most,so he will take for of him more better than them.After their dinner,Baekchan left for their place,while Jack went to sleep in his room since he lives with them too.One more person live with them but he is out for work now.He is nonetheless hoseok himself,who stayed back at daegu for work while yoongi has come back.

It was middle of the night, between 12-1,when jungkook woke up.He was too much tired but his bladder wasn’t letting him sleep.Room was total dark to see anything properly.Only source of light was open window of his room's from where a little moonlit was coming making a shadow of everything.He tried to get out of the bed but cried out loudly as he fall on the floor with a loud thud.Suddenly the door of his room burst open and a tall shadow showed up.It can be said that the person was tall,well build like a prince just by his shadow.The shadow slowly approach him while he was making him curl up into a ball out of fear.His whole body shaken up,his breathe hitched, hear beat increase when he hear a ocean deep yet calming and soothing voice giving goosebumps allover his body.

??:Are you okay?