CH-12

??:He is my......Friend,my little friend.By the way,It's none of your business, suli.Whoever he is,it's my personal life.You are not allowed to interfere in it in the name of some bullshit club. But you still can do it if you want me to sign a restricted latter for you.Get out of here everyone right now.

As Tae shouted everyone leave the hall room hurriedly.The girl named suli glared at kook as she pass him.Kook only was looking down still thinking what would he do if Tae wouldn’t have come on time.Tae sighed and tap on younger's shoulder.Kook jump on his feet as it was sudden,also he was too lost in his thought. Kook look up at tae but immediately look down.He couldn’t hold a eye contract with Tae.

Tae hold his wrist and drag him making him sacred.Tae enter in his car and speed it up.Kook was too much sacred to even ask where they were heading.After half an hour tae stop his car in front a forest.Younger got more sacred now.He was literally shaking with fear.Tae got out of his car and open younger's side door.He hold Jk's hand and pull him out and start running.They ran,ran and ran until kook saw a big open field infront of them, going downhill from where they stop.He already forgot all his fear seeing the view infront of him.It was a open field.It's only green so far.Tae already let go of his hand as they were panting keeping their hands on their keens.When finally their breathe became stable,Tae spoke startling younger by his sudden voice.

Tae:Close you eyes,and take some deep breathe.

Even tho kook got startle but he did what tae said.He didn't open his eyes as tae talk.

Tae:Let's lay down here.
Tae said as he laid down on the green grass.Kook open his eyes and look at tae who was looking up at him.Kook hesitate but eventually lay down beside tae keeping some space between them.Tae sighed underneath and look up at the blue sky.It was autumn so the sky was clear, not so sunny,kinda peaceful.Tae glance at the younger for once who was really feeling the weather forgetting all his fear. Tae don't want younger to get sacred of him but he won't say anything about it either.He want to leave it on the younger. But he bring the younger here for something important.So he start.

Tae:This is the place where I come when I want to spend alone time.Some time bring my friends and hyungs for picnic too but mostly myself.It help to calm my mind down.

Kook hear him and hum in response.It really help in calming.Just like it has clam every shaking fibre of his body.

Tae:You know jungkook in this world you will met so many people but in the last no will be at your side when you will be in need.Without you,in this world nothing belongs to you.And thats you are only yourself.As you came alone,you will live alone, you will die alone.All is only alone.If you are going to be alone everywhere, then this world has no rights to judge you.You yourself has no rights to judge you.In this world, you have to grow up on your own.Then who are they to keep you in cage?You have to show this world that they can do nothing to you if you don't want to.Nothing can scare you if you face them.Nothing can stop you if you want anything. Will power is the most important things for live.If you want to live like a king you can become a king.All depend on what you want.But that want required some option too.Like if you want to fight with this world,you have to be strong both physically and mentally. Don't let anyone make you feel down.If anyone talk to you,look into their eyes and reply them with confident. If you are strong,your mind is confident you will know yourself what to say them back.Don't look down in front of anyone.Keep your heads up always.If they are human,you too.If they have rights,you too.If they can treat you like a trash,you too can kick them out of your life.If anyone look at you with lust,pull their eyes off of there head with your scary aura.If they slap you just punch them on their face.They are no one to judge you,to treat you badly when you are the who is living your life.Who is doing all struggle,bearing all pain.Let them know,you are strong enough to stand on your own.

By now tae was hovering over kook,looking directly into his eyes as kook was also lost in his brown orbs.Kook didn’t even realize their position.He was too lost in tae's word.Tae slide his hand in younger shirt.

Tae:And if anyone touch you inappropriately,kick them in their ball.

And that's what kook did when tae brush his hands on his(jk) waist slightly.Tae groan loudly in pain.As soon as jk understand what he did,he panic and start crying saying sorry.

Jk:I am sorry master.I am really sorry.Plzz don't hit me master.I am really sorry.I won't do it again, never.I am really sorry master.

Kook was saying sorry sitting on his keens.But Tae became furious.He thought finally Jk understand what he was trying to say but seems like his all words went in vein.He pull jk up and hold him by his waist, pressed against his chest.

Tae:You did really wrong bunny. Now you will see what I do to you.You will get your punishment,once we get back.

Jk cried silently as he was too sacred to make any sound.Tae drag him by his wrist and went to his car.He push him in and hover in on driver seat.He buckled both seatbelts and drive back to the mansion.As they reach the mansion,he leave jk in the car with one sentence.

Tae:Be in gym in half an hour.

With that tae left for his room. When jin saw his brother he got sacred and immediately ran out to search for Jk.When he saw Jk in the car.He pull the younger out and hug him tightly as the younger finally sob out loudly.
After sometime kook's sobs went down.Jin bring his face in front of him as he wipes his tears and place a kiss on his forehead.

Jin:What happened to my baby?What that bad tiger did to my little bunny?Tell me,I will punish him.

Hearing about punishment kook recall tae's warning.He shook his head and ran toward gym as he already ran out of time leaving jin total dumbfounded.When he enter the gym,Tae was already there,punching the punching-bag like it was his worst enemy.Jk was already scared.He gulp down on his saliva as he slowly stand beside tae.His legs shaking with fear.His hand fisting the hem of his shirt.He was still in his uniform.Tae stop after the last punch when he notice the younger.He took his towel and sat on the resting chair gulping down a bottle of water.Jk was looking down all this time and Tae definitely hate it.He tried to reduce his anger on the punching bag but kook is making him angry again.Tae took a deep breathe and ordered.

"200 push-up
100 punch
30min trade mill
60kg dumble 20 time
100 squat
10 min plunk.
50 leg raises
Get it all done if you want to go out of here"

Tae said as he lock the gym so that no one can interrupt them. Most importantly yoonjin.Jk was bewildered.It all just impossible for him.He is totally new in gym. And his body is really not going to accompany him so far.He look at tae with disbelief.But man, Kim Taehyung was too far to think straight.He hate it when people think low about themself. And one more thing he hate, assigning things without knowing.Most importantly if it is about character.He look at kook who was looking at him with fear.Tae smirk and slowly stand infront of kook.He hold younger by his waist and pull him closer to his sweaty chest.Kook whimper lowly but didn’t move an inch.Tae lean toward him and whisper,
Tae:Or you want to take it on bed.

He whisper in younger's ears giving shiver in his vein.Kook abruptly push tae away and ran toward the trade mill missing the smile,yes smile on tae's face.

Tae's pov
He is so cute.I don't want to be harsh on him but he is not really understanding my verbal action. I want him to be self dependent, strong.But he can't even look in someone eyes when they talk to him.I want him to stand with his head up and straight.And I also don't want him to be scared of me.I really don't know how to deal with it now.I should talk to hyung.

He sighed and sat down on the chair staring at the younger fondly.

Love Slave (Taekook/Vkook FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें