Chapter 7 - Alert! Missing Sister

Start from the beginning

Homra Members: OOOO!!

They raised their fist and cheered. as for the others.

Yata: Can't believe he ordered 15 pizza and paid for himself? how crazy his family?

In the office room, Yata sat on the couch with the pizza on his hand while looking to the gang in disbelief.

Izumi: Come on shrimpy, Mike offered us this wonderful feast~

Izumi sat on the other couch in cross-legged with her laptop in her lap while typing and eating. Yata veins appeared from his forehead as he glared her.

Yata: You just saying that because you wasting his money?!

Izumi: Who knows~

Yata: And don't you have any shame what your wearing right now!?

Izumi: What? I thought this'll help clear your nervous of girls?

Putting her finger her black-tube top, stretching revealing a little chest with seduce smirk, before Yata turned away with flushed face.

Yata: STOP DOING THAT!!

She removed her hand, letting out disappointment sighed.

Izumi: I can't believe you still shy over this. you fucking piece of shit.

Yata: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME!!

Yata looked her with hate while Izumi looking at him in bored.

???: *grunt...*

They turned to see Axe glaring at them with his axe. they look each other before calmed down. Yata leaned back his head while Izumi continue typing and Axe goes her room, stood there, staring the door, leaving two of them confusion.

Yata: What the hell's he doing?

Izumi: Don't know. he been looking my room for awhile now? only me and Bosu enter there.

They stare each other for seconds.

Izumi: Hey big-guy!

Axe turned, staring Izumi with glare.

Izumi: Is there something wrong my room?

Axe respond was grunt before turned, continue staring her room.

Izumi: Oh! thanks, t-that's very good explanation of what you're doing?!

Yata: So, what're you gonna do his cellphone?

Izumi: Well, ever since the incident the other day. I've managed hacked the CCTV and the cellphone around the station to delete them before it spread. I'm gonna download an app of mine which it will be useful his travel.

Yata: How useful are we talking about?

Izumi: Fufu, you'll see~ once it's fully done, I'll tell Toshiya where boss is and bring it to him. but now, let's enjoy the feast~

She picked the last slice, which Yata got furious.

Yata: OI!! I was saving that slice!!

Izumi: Then you should've picked it while we're talking. shrimpy~!

Yata: WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT!!

They return their bickering while Axe still staring the door. what they didn't know that her room is Mike cellphone vibrate while attaching her computer. before the called ended.

[AT HAKURYŪ HOUSEHOLD]

She look to the screen with darkened look.