😩Turning them on🥵

Hey lovebugs~

Looks at what I made in art class it's not all that good but I tried, anyway

Enjoy~
______________________________________

💥Bakugou 💥

Bakugou won't say it out loud but he gets turned on pretty easily, when Kiri works out with him or if their doing hand-to-hand combat, bakugou well just stare at his abs and his body, it turns him on real quick especially when he sweat.
He knows you know that you can turn him on easily, but most of the times you don't even try, when you get mad your hair turns to lava and when your just mad in general he thinks it's the hottest thing ever, he'll just get you mad on purpose just so he can get a boner.

🪨 Kirishima 🪨

Kiri knows he gets turned on easily, but it's not like he'll denied it or anything it's just he gets all flustered and walks wired for the rest of the day.
When y/n sits on his lap or just puts her hand on his leg he gets rock hard just like that hell excuse him self and go to the bathroom to handle it before you can see.
When bakugou is cussing someone (or thing) he gets wiredly turned on he thinks it hot and it makes his lower part hit as well.

🔥Y/n🔥

She doesn't get turn on easily but that doesn't mean she still doesn't get turn on, like when Kiri shows his teeth or bits her with them that's what really turns her on.
When bakugou uses his explosion (not on her) it's hot as hell like girl- do you see his muscles.
______________________________________

Bye~