🥺simping🥰

Hey lovebugs~

⚠️ Picture not mine⚠️

Enjoy~
______________________________________
How high do they simp for each other?
What do they do?
How do they act?
______________________________________

💥 Bakugou 💥

He may not act on it alot but his simp level is like 80%, he doesn't want to push it not ruin his reputation, but if it's for you too then yea hell do so, but or probably in the most bakugou way.

When he simps for you, it's more like drowning you in food since he knows how much you love food, not only that he feels like you need more loving, tch, not like he'll say it out loud tho.

When he simps for Kiri she always has his hands on him in some type of way, and covering him in kisses when nobody is looking and if they doo hell yell, "EH!, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT IM KISSING MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!!".

He likes to still act tough but he'll break down his walls for guys, not  front of people but behind close doors he'll demand cuddles, and kisses.

🪨 Kirishima 🪨

He is a big simp but to put it on a level it's like 95%, it's not very shocking or surprising to anyone, he doesn't even try to hide it.

When he simps for bakugou, he loves to just talk, and kiss him bakugou may act like he doesn't like it but he loves, but not like he'll say it out loud.

Simp for you is quiet funny, he loves to run full speed at you and pick you up spinning you around while you laugh and tell him to put you down, while he grins likes crazy loving your laugh.

He acts like he usually does just some more touching and loving, he loves be near you two, he touch so he needs let you guys know he loves you guys always no matter where he is.

🔥Y/n🔥

She doesn't really like the word simping, makes her think she's going soft, but she'll do almost anything for the two men but of course not in a way where they'll ask her to do something and she'll do like a dog for it's owner would hell no, more like if they want her to cook then she'll cook for them.
But her level would probably be at an 67%.

Kiri is a sweet bean, so when he ask for his water bottle from out the fridge she'll get it, she also loves to cook for him, she likes to watch his face lit up like Christmas, she just enjoy making them smile.

Bakugou may be an ass and she may like to press his buttons, but she loves working out with him, he doesn't goes easy on her nor take pity when he knocks her down, she doesn't like when people look down on her or go easy on her and he knows that, plus she knows he loves and craves to fight all the time so she try's to clear he schedule sometimes just for him.

She doesn't show it like at all, but the people who know her the best can tell when she is simping, like deku, or mina it's not no secret.
______________________________________

Bye~