And then, Manik had strictly warned her not to help Mukti in such matters and she didn't want to go against him.

Nandini: I am sorry, Mukti but I can't do this for you.

Mukti: But-

Nandini: Mukti, No. I am not going to talk to Manik regarding this.

Nandini was clear and Mukti looked down disappointed. She stood up to go back when Nandini held her hand again.

Nandini:  Mukti, why don't you talk to Manik about this?

Mukti: Bhai- he will get angry, bhabhi!

Nandini: and what makes you believe that?

Mukti fell silent making Nandini smile even though she felt a little angry at Mukti. Last time during Ricky's matter, Cabir had said right. Mukti doesn't trust Manik or she does, but is too scared to involve him in her matters.

She agreed Manik was short tempered and even today he would get angry in extreme sometimes but at the end of the day, he loved his family like anything. She was sure he would understand.

Mukti: Bhai has always been like that, Bhabhi. Aap jaanti hai na kitna gussa karte hai bhai.

Nandini: aur tumhe lagta hai Manik ko gussa karna acha lagta hai? Mukti, you need to open up to him. You know, I can still talk to Manik. Maybe it would result him in getting upset with me for few hours, or max for the whole day but at the end of the day, he is going to be hurt knowing his own sister didn't find him worthy enough to share it with him.

Mukti: Bhabhi! Aisa nahi hai.

Nandini: And who is going to make him understand the same?

Mukti fell silent and Nandini continued.

Nandini: and if I am not wrong you already shared this with Cabir right?

Mukti looked down, nodding her head. She had already shared it with Navya and Cabir and they both told her to talk to Manik and Nandini but Mukti was scared. She didn't want to involve Nandini in this matter after Manik warned her not to incolve her in her matters or else she would have asked Nandini to talk to everyone.

All she could do was request Nandini to talk to Manik but now hearing Nandini, she realised how right she was. Her brother would be hurt.

Nandini: I agree Manik gets angry easily. He loses his temper but that doesn't mean you hide things from him, Mukti. He is your elder brother and he cares for you.

Mukti: W-What if bhai didn't support me?

Nandini: As far as I know your brother, if the Zubin is a right person, there's no way Manik won't like him.

Mukti: Aap sure ho?

Nandini smiled and nodded making Mukti sigh in relief.

Meanwhile, Malhotra Industries

Manik was still in his cabin, typing furiously on his laptop. It was past ten in the night and he was definitely late. Nandini was waiting for him at home.

All of the sudden, his cell rang and believing it to be Nandini, he picked it up without even looking at the caller I'd.

Manik: Nandini-

Abhi: It is me!

Manik frowned, stopping in midway and looked at the screen to confirm. It was indeed Abhi.

Manik: What?

Abhi: What What? You are so rude, Manik. I am your elder, you cannot talk to me like that!