Amber blinks. Who is she? Her perfume smells familiar, but Amber is already tired trying to guess anyone, everyone here.

The woman pulls back and looks at her funny with her blue eyes.

"Who are you?" Amber asks dumbly.

The woman laughs, her head throws back. She has a beautiful ginger hair. Her gesture is so familiar, but Amber can't put it together.

"It's me Allison! You are so clueless, sweetheart!"

"Allison?" She squeaks. Allison as in her boss' fiancé?! "Oh my God, Alli.. I'm so sorry. I'm so stressed with this masquerade thing. I'm clueless about everyone with a mask."

"Poor you," Allison giggles. Yes, this is Allison. Her voice, her sweetness, is so obvious. Amber thinks that maybe she is the only person who is so clueless in this room.

"Hi, Joey!" Allison says to Joey and they exchange hugs. "You two look enchanting! I almost didn't recognise you!" Alli praises.

"I didn't recognise you," Amber mumbles.

"Good evening, ladies," two men come to their way.

Allison gives the men blankly smile, that means she doesn't know them. Amber tries to look closely at the men. No recognition at all, but again, she is sucks in this.

"May we have the pleasure of getting you drinks?" A man with a dark green mask says.

Allison bites her lip, taking a glance at Amber. Amber looks at the man. That man is looking at Allison, obviously drooling over her sexy body. Amber looks back at her boss' fiancé. She must be nervous because her fiancé slash Amber's boss is a jealous and over protective man.

"Sorry," Allison says and shakes her head.

Joey gasps. "Are you Cody Smith?"

Amber looks at the man. He has Cody Smith's green eyes with the blonde hair. Cody Smith is a singer, possibly he is here because Dean invited him.

The man smirks. "Finally, this beautiful woman recognise me," he says and chuckles.

Amber gasps. "You are Cody Smith!"

"Yes, I am. So?" He looks back at Allison.

Allison just opens her mouth when a man snakes his arm around her waist protectively. Amber eyes bulge. Who the hell is this guy wrapping his arm around my boss' fiancé??? Amber is ready to kick that man when she hears. "A, is everything okay?"

Allison breathes in relief and leans toward the man. "Yes, Z."

In an instant, Amber knows that's her boss. Zac Goldreich. He always calls Allison A, and Allison calls him Z. Even though Amber still can't figure out Zac in his mask.

"Anything I can help you with?" Zac asks Cody. His voice is as cold as an iceberg. This, Amber knows, no one else can have this voice except for her boss.

"Um.. no," Cody says and retreats in an instant with his friend.

"Thanks for saving us, Z," Alli says cheekily. Either she is really clueless Zac is a second away from punching Cody's face or she knows very well she can tame Zac down. Maybe both.

Zac stares at her for a while, and finally sighs. "You need to sit, A. Your leg needs to rest."

Allison just had an accident that broken her leg. "Okay, let's find the seat Dean reserved for us."

Zac nods and his eyes find his assistant. "Amber." He nods to acknowledge her.

"Hi Zac," Amber smiles politely. Without Allison calling him Z and his iceberg voice from earlier, Amber wouldn't know who is this guy.