chapter 351 News from Middle continent.

Start from the beginning

"Second brother, I heard that you had a face-to-face meeting with the two fellows at the Immortal Pill Gate today?" Ye Jinwen said.

Ye Fan nodded and said, "Those two guys don't have much life experience at first glance. I ran into them today and couldn't help but exhort them. How do you say that they are both from the immortal pill gate? Maybe the future Maybe they will become my subordinates ."

Ye Jinwen: "..." Second brother really thinks about it!

"The two guys don't know where they live. You Dao is good to solve and not to tie together. In fact, everyone can sit down and have a good chat. It's not a big deal. Just let it go?" Ye Fan tilted his head and asked. .

Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan, where the confidence comes from, just talk about it. With this guy's eloquence, really sit down and talk, and it's a bloody hatred. Bai Yunxi originally thought that the two cultivators at the Immortal Pill Gate did not know the heights of the sky, but after another thought, he found that Ye Fan was not much better.

Ye Jinwen said with some regrets: "Danwang those people have returned to Pill valley."

Ye Fan said with some confusion: "Back to Pill valley, so anxious to go back, what are they doing here!"

Ye Jinwen looked at Ye Fan. He said: "They should have come to find out about your second brother. After they came, they found out that you were unfathomable."

Ye Jinwen secretly said: Li Yu said at the exchange meeting that he wanted to buy second brother's Pill Pagoda, quite a few. Everyone focused on this "fat sheep", the Cultivator in Pill valley was probably afraid of accidents, so he hurried back.

Ye Fan nodded and said, "I think it's probably the case."

Bai Yunxi: "..."

...

Pill valley.

Li Ying looked at the news that was finally transmitted, her expression constantly changing.

"Li Ying, what did Grandpa's Grandpa say!" Li Yu asked eagerly.

Li Ying glanced at Li Yu, and said: "Grandpa said that he contacted the Cultivator from Tiandu Boat Company and asked us to follow the boaters. He told the boaters to take care of us."

"When will the boaters arrive ." Ah!" Li Yu asked impatiently.

Li Ying sullenly glanced at Li Yu, whose eyes were shining, and said, "The boat rider has just set off."

Li Yu was frustrated, "it just set off. Isn't it still decades away?"

Li Ying nodded. Nodded and said: "Yes, grandpa said let's wait, and also said that there may be an ancient immortalland in the Southern Continent, which may lead to a semi-immortal fragment, and there may be many holy spirit grasses in it,if luck it's good, maybe we can find the remains of the immortal world , saying that we can go and explore."

"The ancient immortal world is really a fragment of the half immortal world." Li Yu said a little confused.

According to legend, the great power battle of the immortalland will cause the immortalland to be fragmented. After the immortalland is fragmented, some of the immortalland area will fall down. Because of the degradation of the immortal qi, a semi-immortal realm is formed, and the semi-immortal secret realm is also stained with a immortal character. The value is very high.

It's been a while since Li Yu came to the Southern Continent, and many people have heard about this secret realm. Li Yu didn't take this secret realm seriously. However, Li Feng's message mentioned this secret realm, and Li Yu couldn't help it. Come to interest. "This place is really that amazing?"