chapter 349 Flying Immortal Talisman

Start from the beginning

    Ye Fan stared at Fu Lu for a while, thoughtfully.

    In the hall, several talisman masters have already tried their hands.

    The Talisman Association is also rich in wealth, and a lot of materials needed for talisman making are prepared.

    The first one to do this was a Cultivator of the Demon Dao, and that Cultivator was as thin as wood. Bai Yunxi felt that the other party looked like an African refugee, and he would fall apart when he shakes it.

    The Talisman of Cultivator Skeleton exploded in the middle of the painting, and the explosion caused quite a lot of movement.

    There was a strange smell coming out of the hall, and Bai Yunxi covered his nose. He didn't understand how this guy painted a talisman like this.

    The hall was full of masters, and the explosion was controlled, and the cratered table that was bombed was immediately removed and replaced with a new one.

    Bai Yunxi heard the whispers of several talisman masters around him, saying something.

    "Black skull are overconfident."

    "Spirit-class breaks record will not draw it, it is necessary to draw heaven level breaks record."

    "Know for sure is not ah!"

    "I've heard, this guy last month, the cave mansion were all bombed, but fortunately, the people in their sect knew that his virtue did not hurt others. Such a black skull is so hard that it can't be blown up no matter what the bomb."

    ...

    The failure of the skeleton Cultivator did not affect the Cultivator in the slightest. Enthusiasm, a Cultivator who looked like a Taoist tried it. The Cultivator who looked like a Taoist drew a decent talisman, but it was just decent. The talisman looked good, and it couldn't be activated at all.

    Ye Fan closed his eyes, simulating the drawing of runes back and forth in the sea of ​​knowledge.

    After Ye Fan thought about it, several more talisman masters tried to draw the flying fairy talisman, but they all ended in failure.

    Bai Yunxi saw that the assassin leader who looked like a wife also tried it out. The assassin leader's movements were quite smooth, and he seemed confident, but he still failed.

    After the killer leader failed, he scolded angrily, "Damn it." With a murderous expression on his face.

    Dan Wang looked at the talismans with different expressions and couldn't help but ask Li Yu, "Young Master Yu, is this flying fairy talisman difficult to draw?"

    Li Yu nodded and said, "Should it be a little difficult?" Li Yu somewhat proudly added, "There are many talisman masters in middle continent who can draw."

    Li Ying glanced at Li Yu and said in secret: Li Yu's words are a bit exaggerated. There are not many Fuxiu that can be drawn in the middle continent.

    Dan Wang frowned, and secretly said: The world is so big, there are no surprises, there are actually amulets that can assist in promotion.

    Lu Han walked to Bai Yunxi's side and said, "Friend Daoist Bai, long time no see!"

    Bai Yunxi nodded to Lu Han and said : " Lu Dao has been friendly for a long time."

    Lu Han once fought side by side with Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan in a race battle. He had a good impression of Lu Han. Lu Han came from the Supreme golden city. In the past few years, Bluecloud Sect have had a lot of business dealings with Supreme Jincheng, and they are fairly recent.