"I apologise, Captain Elizabeth, I was... just thinking. What did you say?"

"I said that Chip told me you guys had been in some kind of prison-esque thing before, and you broke out pretty quickly... Can you do that again?" Gillion thought back and remembered what Elizabeth was referring to; the Island of Ire, back when Aslana and her sisters had captured the crew, as well as Ollie and John. Marshall John had been captured and put in a cell twice now... Gillion shook his head to clear his thoughts before he zoned out again, nodding confidently. 

"Y-yes, yes I would be able to do that again. Wh-"

"Great, you'll be the one to go into the area where they keep the prisoners and break John out, okay?" Before Gillion could ask any questions of which he was collecting many now, the other three had already started to plan more, leaving a now very pressured Gillion to worry even more than he had before about messing this up. 

To hopefully calm his anxieties, Gillion took another glance at the roughly drawn map, there were rooms drawn out with simple question marks, having known rooms were there but not knowing their purpose. There were labelled rooms, like the barracks and what seemed to be an armoury. Despite knowing where these two were located, Elizabeth stressed that there were more than likely more within the prison, so she said totry not to take any unnecessary risks. There were high built walls with small towers marking each corner, assumedly being where the guards would take shifts walking across and looking out onto the seas for any incoming ships. Luckily for the crew, though, they knew that at a certain time, which was coming up soon, there'd be no guards looking out onto the towers for a maximum of five minutes. At this time, it was agreed that Caspian and Gillion would take Chip and Jay with them and swim them to the edge of the wall, then making their way around it to where Navy ships would come in from. They'd use a Navy ship as cover, swimming alongside it to get in without being seen. From there, it was hopeful wishing and the memory the held of the rough map they'd made out of the prison. 

With Jay's knowledge of the Navy and how they'd operate a prison, Gillion would have her on his back, having her direct him to where the cells would be. From there, the two of them would make their way down to the cells, Jay keeping an eye out as Gillion tries to quickly get there without being seen. After this, it was just a matter of breaking out Marshall John, and however many other pirates the Navy had imprisoned and then getting out of there amongst all of the chaos that'd most likely ensue.

So the plan wasn't completely... complete. But when were plans ever really complete?! 

"So! Everyone understand what they're doing? I'll be here for you guys so that we can get out of here as quickly as possible... Jay you're going with Gillion to find John, you know how the Navy would operate the most, make sure to tell the other prisoners there are two ships waiting for them if they get out, I'll be pretty close so hopefully your guys' little escape plan will attract all the officers patrolling the walls... Chip you're going with Caspian and you two will need to try and keep an eye out a bit closer to where we come in from in case any Navy officers get too close to Jay and Gillion. Hopefully, Gillion will be able to get a few more prisoners out of the cells to cause a bit more chaos, that way it'll be easier to escape..." As Lizzie explained, everyone nodded. 

They definitely had a plan, now it was just up to how far they'd be able to get with it... 

Gillion was quite impressed the plan had gotten him and Jay this far; he was making his way slowly through the prison, his hand on the hilt of his sword, ready at every corner to fight. The two were able to duck into darker corners or empty rooms to avoid being seen. Luckily, it hadn't come to violence, having Jay guide him at every corner. The two continued through, Jay grabbing ahold of Gillion's arm to stop him. "Gill..! The cells are down here, I'm pretty sure we just go down these stairs to the next right and then keep going straight..." Gillion gave a single nod to show he heard her, following her as they made their way downstairs. The steps were lit by lanterns hanging either side of the wall, assisting in Jay and Gillion's trek down to the cells. When the two finally made it to this point, Jay allowed Gillion to take the lead, keeping an eye out as they looked into each cell. The conditions of the cells were... well, not that the poor conditions were unexpected, but it was still upsetting to see. People in cages as if they were rabid animals. Gillion felt his heart yearn to recklessly free every single person, but he fought against it. The main priority was Marshall John, he couldn't ruin the plan now that they've gotten so far...