manik stunned hearing his answer, nandini stood numb without any reaction

manik: But nandini still loves u

aryaman(losing his patience): R u mad, I said I am married, u r still repeating that see loves me. S even I loved her but what to do. For me everything closed. Good bye

Saying this aryaman moved manik saw nandini who was crying, seeing tears in her eyes

manik: nandini don't worry I will make him accept u, pls u stop crying... he started move towards manik, but he stopped when someone held his hand, manik turned and confused to see nandini holding his hand still staring at ground.

manik: nandini, leave my hand, see aryaman leavi...

But before he could complete "Thap"... manik held his cheek

 manik held his cheek

manik: nandini... Another slap came across his face, he was shocked to core and other two person equally shocked was mukabhi who came back to Mumbai, they saw manan in parking, when nandini was crying mukti hurried towards her but abhi stopped her, to see what exactly happening between them silently.

manik saw nandini's eye which was depicting anger towards him,

manik: nan...

nandini(cutting him in between, in anger tone): Stop... Stop MR. manik malhotra, dare to take my name. Who the hell gave u permission to talk about my personal life, did I asked u to beg to him, did I said that I want him back in my life.

manik blinked at her.

nnadini(continued): Always u know only to misunderstand. Can't u lend ur bloody ears to listen to what others saying. What u think u can do whatever u want. If u think so, then let say u r greatest fool in this world...

Saying this she opened her bag, took the gift which she presented him and threw directly on his face.

nandini(in tears): If u opened this gift on that day these problem wouldn't have happened...

Wiping her tears nandini closed her bag, dragged it marching towards entrance of airport.

manik took the gift and unwrapped it. There was small heart shaped card, inside written

"Sometimes love needs a Second Chance,Because it wasn't read the first time.It fails at first, but it only grows strongerAnd learn how to last a lifetime..."Rey I don't how for these lines are true but I want Myself to give a chanceI want You to give a chanceA chance for usAnother Chance For New Life......

"Rey I don't how for these lines are true but I want Myself to give a chanceI want You to give a chanceA chance for usAnother Chance For New Life