Arc: Overbearing Female CEO vs Civilian Small White Flower (15)

The two people then stopped talking.

Gu Shengyin paused for a moment before saying: "I saw it. You should just properly receive that check. Don't think too much about it."

Wang Zhenzhen's eyes turned red as she listened and angrily stared at Gu Shengyin: "I didn't expect you to be this kind of person. Is this the ideology of you rich people? You can solve anything with money? He owes me a sentence of an apology!"

Gu Shengyin never expected to hear these kinds of words. She was criticized by Wang Zhenzhen like this, yet her face did not change nor did she get angry but calmly continued talking to her.

"Let me think for a moment. He bumped into you, but what can you do? Report to the police? He did not injure you, yet compensated you with a large sum of money. Even in the police's point of view, this matter is already settled. Single-handedly try to find that person to calculate the debt? Don't say you can find him first. If you find him and he ignores you, what do you intend to do?"

Feeling Gu Shengyin's eyes, Wang Zhenzhen's face turned red: "I...I will reason with him!"

Gu Shengyin laughed and smiled.

Long Tianruo's personality was cold. When she was in the company, even Zhu Li only saw her smile a couple of times, let alone Wang Zhenzhen.

Her smile seriously resembled a gorgeous, luxurious Chinese peony, warm and blooming, bright and unique.

Wang Zhenzhen stared blankly at her; the anger in her heart also dissipated a lot.

Gu Shengyin put away her smile and continued speaking: "Do you think someone like him would be reasonable with you?"

Wang Zhenzhen's words were plugged. She was in a rage at that time. She was only feeling angry in her heart, wanting to take it out on someone, and did not think much about it.

Gu Shengyin saw that it was good enough and added: "To tell you the truth, poeple like Xia Ziqing are not worth remembering in your heart. You are angry here; he completely does not remember you and is as happy-go-lucky as before. So, why bother?"

Wang Zhenzhen suddenly started talking: "Miss Long, do you know him?"

Gu Shengyin deemphasized her reply: "Yes, he was my ex-boyfriend."

Wang Zhenzhen was speechless for a time.

Gu Shengyin looked at her expression and said: "What? Do you think people like me don't need a boyfriend?"

Wang Zhenzhen shook her head immediately, her face turning somewhat red. Please read this at tranquil library dot com.

Speaking truthfully, she really did not think of the Chairwoman's appearance when dating. In her heart, and the hearts of all Long shi employees, Long Tianruo was omnipotent. A person like this, what kind of man could deserve her?

At least, the one called Xia Ziqing was not worthy at a glance.

"That's right. I also don't think he is worthy of me." Gu Shengyin expressed her feelings in this way.

Wang Zhenzhen just discovered that she had actually said this out loud.

But what made her surprised, however, was Gu Shengyin's words.

She had never seen a matter-of-fact, confident woman.

But it was true, this woman was the chairwoman of a corporation. The wealth that ordinary people did not dare to think about in their lifetime was in her hands. She truly had this qualification.

"Don't think too much about it. Me saying that he does not deserve me has nothing to do with his conditions," Gu Shengyin said.

Wang Zhenzhen looked at her with doubts.

Gu Shengyin coldly smiled: "He had a girlfriend, and during that period, he was a man entangled ambiguously and unclearly with all sorts of different women. Even if his conditions are very good, he is also a slag, isn't he?"

In Wang Zhenzhen's ears, her casual words were not inferior to bombs.

Chairwoman....acutally got two-timed by someone?

Such an outstanding woman unexpectedly could not hold onto her lover?

At this moment, Wang Zhenzhen had an unprecedentedly good impression towards Gu Shengyin in contrast to Xia Ziqing, that slag man who played with women, and only had negativity left towards him.

JMin's Corner: Thanks for the ko-fi!

Ari's Corner: