Arc: Overbearing Female CEO vs Civilian Small White Flower (4)

The knee-lengthed long-sleeved windbreaker perfectly presented her slender figure, along with the white blouse underneath, tight leather pants, and the English-branded combat boots.

In contrast to her usual meticulously groomed updo, her long silky hair was flowing over her shoulders, giving her a touch of a woman's soft beauty.

Without a doubt, the appearance of her body was still one word: handsome!

Zhu Xiaoxiao had already at an earlier time "ka cha, ka cha", taking photos of her from various angles.

At this moment, Gu Shengyin gently frowned.

The reason was, inside the room, there were a lot of people who came to this gathering and among them were several who the original host was not very familiar with. This wasn't a big issue. The key point was that sitting inside were also several women accompanying them with wine.

No matter if it was Long Tianruo or Gu Shengyin, they both did not like this kind of thing.

Zhu Xiaoxiao saw at a glance that she was not in a good mood and quietly moved close to her ear to say: "I heard that Lin ge got acquainted with those several people abroad and brought them over to play."

Gu Shengyin's lips slightly hooked upward, indifferently smiling: "I know. Don't worry, I won't take offense."

Unfortunately, Lin Xiao's several friends were not aware of who Gu Shengyin was at all. When they first spotted Gu Shengyin, their eyes fixated on her.

"I say Lin zi, you are not sincere. You have such a beautiful friend, but did not introduce us to her?" These words didn't sound wrong; but when that person spoke, their eyes unrestrainedly, and without fear of consequences, sized her up.

Lin Xiao's heart was secretly not feeling good. Who was Long Tianruo? He had sat at the conference table with his father and his elders to discuss how to establish good relations with her, and now it could be seen that his several friends did not know her at all and regarded her as a common rich faamily's xiao jie who came to take a look.

He laughed and smoothed things over: "You, this chap, are drunk. This is Long jie, the person in charge of Long shi. Didn't you say that you were looking forward to meeting her before?" Please read this at tranquil library dot com.

This man might truly be drunk. If he was sober, even if he didn't know who Long Tianruo was, he probably would have understood that Lin Xiao was warning him. Unfortunately, he was intoxicated by alcohol right now and only beauty was left in his brain.

He embraced the supple waist of the lady next to him with a smile: "What Long shi? I asked you to introduce this xiao jie. What are you chattering about?"

Lin Xiao only wished he could go back in time. He absolutely would not bring this moron over.

The corner of Gu Shengyin's mouth pulled down: "Lin zi, the quality of this friend you brought back is really unsuitable."

Her brazen sarcasm let Lin Xiao laugh: "I'm sorry, Long jie. I will definitely keep my eyes open next time." Bringing this moron was simply losing face.

That drunkard saw that no one paid attention to him, indignantly stood up, and spouting foolish words: "What happened, what happened, Lin zi? Could it be that this beautiful xiao jie is your lover? Hey, hey, hey...You can't bear to part with her, right? You should've said so earlier..."

Gu Shengyin silently sent a cold glance towards Lin Xiao to see how he would deal with it.

Lin Xiao saw her attitude and knew right away what that look meant he should to do. He gritted his teeth and called the waiter over.

"Mister?"

"Bring him out and find a random room to settle him in," Lin Xiao said.

This also implied that this person would lose their qualification to be with them.

Inside the room was quiet, especially the several friends Lin Xiao brought from abroad. Now, each and every one of them sat up straight.

Lin Xiao poured himself a glass of wine and toasted towards Gu Shengyin: "Long jie, this time can be considered to be me failing to understand a person. I ruined everyone's excitement, so I'll offer this toast!"

After he finished speaking, he downed the whole glass.

This caused Gu Shengyin's amiable appearance to return.

JMin's Corner:

Ari's Corner:

1. an ending you use to show intimacy or close friends? I'm not sure but I think it's similar when someone uses 'xiao' in front of a name