chapter 345 Not doing business

Start from the beginning

    Ye Jinwen frowned, and said, “Behind the woman who released the avatar, there must be a cultivator of God transformation It would be terrible if the transfiguration came over.”

    Ye Qixian glanced at Ye Jinwen, and said in a puzzled way: “It’s not too terrible? The opponent who came to the door .”

    Ye Jinwen: “...”

    Big brother got the Heaven-slaying Sword. After that, the strength skyrocketed. Among the Yuanying cultivators, it is estimated that no one is the opponent of the eldest brother, but if the god of transformation comes, the win is still not big, but it shouldn't be a problem to save your life.

    ...

    As soon as Lou Yuehua walked into Ye Fan's room, he saw a draft with special symbolic patterns painted on it.

    "Master Ye, what are you doing?" Lou Yuehua asked curiously.

    Ye Fan glanced at Lou Yuehua, and said lazily, "I'm studying Fulu."

    "Fulu! I almost forgot, Master Ye, besides the alchemist, you are also a talisman, alchemist Ye. Your talismanic level also has a heavenly level, it's amazing." Lou Yuehua said in admiration.

    Ye Fan shook his head, sighed, and said: "It's just the early level of the heavenly level. It hasn't grown for a long time, and some are not enough."

    Ye Fan secretly said: In the past few years, he has focused more on alchemy. Above, there is too little research on Fulu.

    Lou Yuehua heard Ye Fan’s sigh and couldn’t help rolling his eyes in his heart. The level of talismanic skills in the early stage of the heavenly ranks was already shocking enough, “Alchemist Ye, don’t force yourself too much. "

    Compared with making talisman, Lou Yuehua still feels that alchemy is more promising than making talisman, and he prefers Ye Fan to study alchemy with all his strength.

    Ye Fan exhaled and said: "I thought it was enough, but I met two people when I went out this time..."

    Lou Yuehua had long received news about Ye Fan's attack from an unknown expert. Lou Yuehua was also very curious about the identities of the two Cultivator.

    Lou Yuehua asked with interest: "What happened to the two Cultivator?"

    "The two second generation ancestors actually used a rune record level higher than my rune record level." Ye Fan said.

    Lou Yuehua raised his eyebrows and said, "Those two cultivators are rich in wealth !"

    Ye Fan nodded and said displeasedly: "It's really utterly desolate to have more money than me!"

    "The two Isn't this Cultivator from the middle continent! Nothing compares!" Lou Yuehua said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes! I heard that the Cultivators in the Central Continent are rich and rich. Those two Cultivator don't know why they can't think about it so much, so they ran here."

    Lou Yuehua: "..."

    Lou Yuehua secretly said: The Central Continent to the Southern Continent should be similar to the Eastern Continent of the Southern Continent.

    Although the overall cultivation level of the Southern Continent is lower than that of the Middle Continent, there are still some good things that the Cultivators in the Middle Continent covet, and it happens that Ye Fan has a lot of them alone. As far as he knows, the few people from Middle continent have not left yet.