📂... 𝐁.𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝟎𝟏

𝐁.𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 : 𝐊.𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐆.𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐂.𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
hosted by :: bluxbearyy

So for this prompt we were supposed to make a graphic based on a kpop m/v, but as if it was a drama and explain the plot of the drama! I had a lot of fun with this and knew the perfect song! UNVS' Give You Up was perfect for this! Here's the plot ...

So for this prompt we were supposed to make a graphic based on a kpop m/v, but as if it was a drama and explain the plot of the drama! I had a lot of fun with this and knew the perfect song! UNVS' Give You Up was perfect for this! Here's the plot of the drama!

Im Joonhyeon isn't the smartest when it comes to love. He tends to push anyone who cares about him to the breaking point, and that's exactly what he did to Lee Seonji.

The sweet girl truly loved him with all her heart, and promised the stone hearted boy that she'd change his heart and stay by his side forever. And change his heart, she did... Slowly his heart softened and he began to fall for the bubbly beauty, but he'd learn the hard way that the stone that had once encased his heart was there for a reason... To protect him.

When suddenly Seonji leaves him, breaking the promise she made, he realises that not telling her how he felt sooner might be the reason she ran away. Who can hold on to a one sided love forever?

In response to Seonji's broken promise, Joonhyeon makes one of his own...

"Never gonna give you up."

He vows he'll find her again one day, and as winter turns to spring, and he spends his days missing her... He begins to lose hope. That is, until finally he sees her again. The once happy girl is no longer smiling. The pain of missing Joonhyeon, making her a shadow of her former self. However, when the man she loves suddenly runs to her and wraps her in his arms, telling her the words she always wanted to hear from him...

"I love you."

They both realize they finally can have their happy ending.