.:2:.

Yeahhh- the first few chapters Finna be ass

George huffed as he laid in the bed staring up at the plane ceiling.. he was laying on his tail which felt so uncomfortable.. he prefers sleeping on his stomach- but he couldn't sleep- not here.
"I'm so.. tired.." he mumbled.

The plane bumped slightly as he went down.

'We have now landed in Orlando Florida! Please stay seated until we have landed.'

George perked up.. he's in Florida.. PLEASE PLANE.. TURN BACK.. I WANT TO GO HOME...

After a few minutes.. of pure silence.

'Everyone please start boarding off the plane now..'

George gripped the blanket of the bed.
"Please.. I don't want to go.." he cried silently.. he wanted to run... and hide away..

George sighed as he grabbed his luggage off the spin thingy(don't bully me)
"Fuck..." he sighed.. how was he supposed to find Dream?.. is he picking me up.. or.. am I taking an Uber..?

He whined before taking his suit case.. I'll just go to the nearest hotel for a week! It will be fine.. spend a week in my room then escape- just avoid Dream and Sapnap and tell him his plane got cancelled so he's in the middle of nowhere! Yes! Good plan.

George started to wander out of the airport.. as he was about to walk forward..he was stopped.

"George..?"

FUCK.

.: Dream POV :.

Dream sat on the trunk of his car, looking for someone that could maybe be George...

Too old...

Too younge...

Too feminine..

Dream sighed as he was about to call George.. he noticed someone.. there.. wearing a winter jacket and beanie.. in this heat..?!! There fucking insane..

That has to be him though- he just came from the UK.. doesn't hurt to ask?

"George..?"

.: George POV :.

George jolted and looked to the side.. he saw the most stunning person of his life.. holy shit..

A decently tall Floridian man with dirty blonde hair tied into a small loose bun and a few strands hanging over his face.. bright green eyes and freckles that scattered across his face and arms..

He was wearing a white tshirt and dark blue jeans.. he had broad shoulders.. and decent musclier fit.

Before I could think anymore I was snapped out of my trace- stop it.

"George..?! Is that you??" The Floridian man walked up to me.

George's eyes widened.
"DREAM?!" He muffled through his mask.. he wasn't just simping for his bestfriend.

"Oh my god!!" Dreams eyes widened as he tried hugging George, but George swerved away... he can't touch me.. he might feel my tail-

He looked over at George confused.. what?

"How do I know that your the real dream? And not some rando that knows my name..." George glared at the person saying he's Dream.. Dream can't be this good looking.. he plays minecraft for a living..

"Wow.. I'm hurt George.. or should I say cat boy." Dream had a faint smirk, shit.. this was him.

"I'm going home." George muffled a he was about to turn around and leave but Dream soon picked up his suit case.