Nat nodded her head signaling Peter to start the attack. He webbed a guy to the side where he hit his head on the wall. Nat was shooting at the men shooting at Peter. Valen slid on the ground and sliced a guys leg before freezing his limbs to the ground.

A man decided to attack Nat, thinking he had a chance. He had a knife, which he swiped right at her face. She leaned back completely avoiding the sharp piece of metal. He then swiped right then left, which Nat leaned out of the way both times. She then took her opportunity to punch him right in the jaw. Another man decided to grab her from behind pinning her arms to her sides. The first man came back ready to stab her, but Nat pushed off the ground and kicked him right in the gut. The momentum made the guy holding her fall back and let go. Peter, in assistance, webbed both guys to the floor unable to move.

They made sure everyone was either stuck by webs or ice or knocked out before moving on to the left side of the building.

Two men were playing cards when Valen threw knives right at them. They both fell over with a thud. The three ran right past their bodies and took on the men running at them.

Peter webbed a man's leg and dragged him out from underneath himself. He slid him back until he slammed into one of the storage units. He moved to the left just in time because a bullet whizzed right by him. He took off and ran to the wall to climb on the side of it. He jumped off landing right into the man who shot at him.

Valen was getting bored of fighting so she started creating ice walls around where the people stood.

"Couldn't have done that earlier?" Nat asked.

Valen shrugged as a response.

"Let's just get these girls out."

The three split up. Each of them tasked to breaking the locks and helping the girls out of their storage units. There were about three girls in each unit, all cramped up inside a dark square.

Valen had accumulated a bunch of girls to the point all she had to do was break the locks. The other girls were the ones to slide the doors open and help get the new girls out.

They all made it to an exit. The girls were running behind Nat, Valen, and Peter as they head to their freedom. Tony earlier made plans to order agents to fly multiple aircraft down to get the girls out and to safety.

Once everyone was boarded, Valen yelled over to Nat. "I'm going to go make sure we didn't miss anyone."

"Okay. Meet us back here when you're down. I'm going to start letting the full planes know they are good to get out of here."

Valen nodded her head and ran back to the building. She walked down every row making sure every door was open. At the very end, one door was still closed. Valen broke the lock and lifted open the door when a strong force knocked her back into a unit. She fell to the floor with a cough.

A tall, muscular woman pulled Valen up by her throat. Her legs were dangling, hitting the metal behind her. She tried to freeze the arm that had a death grip on her, but it didn't seem to faze the woman.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Did you really think all our experiments were failures, Valen?" Valen's eyes swiped to the left of the woman. A man she's never seen before came walking in with a smirk on his face. "We've heard a lot about you little one. That's enough Sasha, thank you."

Valen was dropped to the ground where she clung onto her throat trying to get her air back. She scooted into the walkway, away from the approaching man.

"I've been looking for you. You see, I know who you really are. Not an Avenger, but an assassin. Your skills could come into very great use in my hands." The man cupped Valen's chin and forced her to look at him. "But you'll need more training."

"Never." Valen bit the man's hand and head butted him.

Sasha used a weird looking gun with a large circle at the end of it that threw Valen backwards. It had the same force that was used on her when she opened that garage door. Valen's head hit the concrete floor making her pass out. This time though, the force shook the building since the units were no longer straight behind her giving the force full access to the building's walls.

Peter swung his head behind him when he heard the slight rumble. He jumped off the last plane that hadn't gotten off the ground yet, and took off running straight towards the building. The plane, without knowing Peter had gotten off last minute, closed its door and took off. Nat had already left to go meet up with the boys and to get the Quinjet.

Peter came running in. He spotted Valen on the floor and went to her, but Sasha kicked him right into the wall. When he tried to move to attack back, she punched him in the face.

The man clapped his hands together. "Spider-Man. So nice of you to join us."

He recovered from the punch and attacked Sasha. He jumped with two feet ready to kick her stomach, but she grabbed his legs and threw him into the units. Without waiting, she continued over to him where she punched him down into the ground.

Valen hazily blinked her eyes. She could barely make out the red suit that was on the ground. Peter tried to get up but Sasha put her foot on his neck, just enough to keep him down. Valen raised her hand to shoot an icicle at the woman, but she was seeing three of her not knowing which one was the real Sasha. She looked down, closed her eyes, and shook her head hoping to get rid of the multiple look-a-likes. She took aim, but the icicle shot way too far to the right of her to hit her.

More men came pooling in surrounding Valen and Peter in a circle. They all had guns pointed at them, ready to shoot on command. Valen couldn't tell if she was actually seeing all the men correctly. She didn't know if her vision was still creating more than what was really there.

"You're outnumbered and surrounded Valen. Either die or join us." The man said.

Valen laughed. "Then shoot me."

The man nodded at Sasha who picked up Peter. She twirled him around in her arms to where he was facing Valen, but she kept a strong hold around his neck.

With this, Valen jumped where she was. Her eyes widening, finally seeing Peter clearly. "No, stop. Please, no."

Sasha took a gun and placed it on the side of his head.

"You see, I had a feeling you weren't going to be persuaded so easily. It's a good thing he came in here. Let's try this again." The man turned to look at Sasha. "Shoot him."

Valen screamed. "NO!"

She held onto that scream as long and hard as she could. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her fists were closed tightly. Blue mist radiated off of Valen onto everyone but Peter. Their skin started to turn into ice right where they stood. Completely frozen, holding their exact pose. They looked like a person had been chipping away at an ice block to recreate the scene that was unfolding right in front of Valen.

Valen continued screaming not knowing what she had just done. The human ice sculptures all burst into thousands of pieces, scattering everywhere on the floor. She finally opened her eyes and closed her mouth to see that not a single person other than her and Peter were left in that building.

Peter, in slow motion, fell to the floor. His body hit hard on the concrete surface and he stayed there not moving. Valen couldn't keep her eyes open long enough to think about Peter. Her vision went black as she fell backwards unconscious.