chapter 343 Distress on the way.

Start from the beginning

    Ao Xiaowan sank into the lake, quickly took out the Flowing Cloud Crystal Silk, and sent it to Bai Yunxi's hands full of flattery.

    In the middle of Flowing Cloud crystal silk is a sphere, and the sphere is covered with hair-thick golden silk-like substances. The golden silk has a transparent texture and looks very beautiful.

    ...

    In the spaceship.

    Li Ying looked at Li Yu, whose vitality was badly injured, and frowned, and said, "What's the matter with you! You was so scared by that weird monster."

    Li Yu sullen, a few flashes across her face. Points depressed.

    Li Yu took a deep breath, settled, and said: "The monster beast is similar to the soul beast. I thought about condensing the soul beast to come out. However, when the soul mundra is half condensed, the soul beast dare not come out, as if it has encountered a natural enemy. I suspect that thing can eat soul beasts."

    Li Ying stood up abruptly, and said with a trembling: "No."

    Li Ying thought of Ao Xiaowan's bold eating posture before, but was not sure.

    Li Ying frowned, and secretly said: Condensing soul beasts with soul handprints is the main attack method of many alchemists at the immortal pill gate. Relying on such a soul attack, the elixir of the immortal pill gate can often take a lot of advantage in the battle. If Ye Fan really has a weird monster that can eat the soul beast, after encountering it in the future, he can't use the soul at all. Attack, once it is used, it will be a slap in the mouth.

    Dan Mo stood by, listening to Li Ying and Li Yu's conversation, his heart was shocked.

    Dan Mo did not expect that he had left the Southern Continent for hundreds of years, and there was a yuanying like Ye Fan in the Southern Continent. Dan Mo secretly estimated that Ye Fan's strength was placed in the Middle Continent, and it was also one of the best among the Yuanying cultivators. If Ye Fan went to the Central Continent, he might be able to make a breakthrough in the Central Continent.

    Li Ying frowned and said in a puzzled way: "So weird monster, how did Ye Fan cultivated it?"

    Li Yu gritted his teeth, and a deep depression appeared in his heart. When he came, Li Yu thought he was just dealing with an uninfluenced Yuan Ying early cultivator, he could get rid of people quickly, but he didn't expect it to be so tricky.

    ...

    After Flowing Cloud Crystal Silk got to his hands, Ye Fan set off to return to Bluecloud Sect.

    Ye Fan sat in the spacecraft, lazily poking Ao Xiaowan’s stomach, and said: "You are so fat!"

    Ao Xiaowan looked at Ye Fan with some dissatisfaction, and said: "You are sexual harassment, sexual harassment, you A bastard, you don't care about Yunxi."

    Bai Yunxi smiled helplessly, and said, "Afan is like this."

    Ao Xiaowan: "..."

    Ye Fan looked at Ao Xiaowan and said, "Looking at you are so round and round, maybe you should be called fat."

    After absorbing the soul silk, Ao Xiaowan not only had a body, but also grew wings, but Ao Xiaowan is too fat, Ye Fan always feels reluctant to support Ao Xiaowan’s huge body by relying on those two small wings. When Ao Xiaowan is flying in the air, Ye Fan is always worried that Ao Xiaowan will fall down and hit people.

    Ye Fan poked Ao Xiaowan's belly with his fingers with great interest.

    Ao Xiaowan's belly is very elastic, and it will deflate like a balloon with a single poke, and Ye Fan has a great time playing.