chapter 342 Peerless Fat sheep.

Start from the beginning

"It was Dan Mo. He want Ye Fan's complete information and previous battle images." Dan Wang said.

Dan Fengyin squinted his eyes and secretly said: Before Dan Mo, he didn't take Ye Fan seriously. This would be more cautious.

"Elder Dan Mo, he actually took the initiative to ask about Ye Fan's news, did he fight it?" Dan Fengyin said coolly, and couldn't help but bring a bit of ridicule in his tone.

Dan Wang nodded and said, "he have fought against each other, it seems that he didn't take advantage of it."

Dan Wang's heart flashed a bit of gloat. Before, he told a few people that Ye Fan was amazing, and they didn't take it seriously. They also felt that he was exaggerating, blowing his opponent to the sky, and hearing the news that the three had suffered a loss, Dan Wang was worried about Pill code, and vaguely gloated.

Dan Fengyin squinted his eyes and secretly said: If Ye Fan is so easy to deal with, they don't need to notify Dan Mo. Dan Mo is really big, and he came over with two cultivators from the early stage of Yuan Ying to Show off.

"Since they are willing to understand, you can just pass them the image of Ye Fan when he was promoted to the Yuanying." Dan Feng said.

Dan Fengyin secretly said: Dan Mo went to the Central Continent, forgetting where he came from, turning his elbows all the way out, and the influence of Ye Fan's promotion to Yuan Ying might give this guy a wake-up call.

Dan Wang nodded, and said, "It's okay."

...

Youyun Valley.

Dan Wang's information was quickly passed to Li Ying and others.

Li Ying looked at the image passed over, and said in shock: "This is the image of Ye Fan's promotion to the Yuanying."

Li Yu said in surprise: "Is this guy committing too many evils! He actually attracted such a powerful Thunder Tribulation."

"It's not terrible to attract such a Thunder Tribulation. What's terrible is that this guy actually survived." Li Ying said.

Li Yu took a deep breath and said, "I really underestimated him."

Above Ye Fan's closed cave, soul beasts with condensed soul handprints appeared from time to time. As time went by, the condensed soul beasts of Ye Fan appeared more and more. The more condensed, the more coercive, Li Yu saw Ye Fan condensed soul beast, will have a feeling of being stared at by the predatory giant beast.

Although he didn't want to admit it, Li Yu was hit hard.

"Shao Li, Miss Li, otherwise, let's go back to the middle continent first." Dan Mo said with some worry.

When Dan Mo returned to the southern mainland this time, he also shouldered the heavy responsibility of protecting Li Yu and Li Ying. Both of them suffered a little injury, and he was to blame.

Li Yu said unhappily: "Go back, I haven't got the Pill Pagoda, I just go back empty-handed, I don't have this face."

Li Ying frowned and did not approve of going back like this. Before coming, she had made a ticket with her ancestor, and it would be too embarrassing to go back so sullenly.

...

Ye Fan spent ten days to master the soul mudra.

After Ye Fan mastered the soul mudra, Xiaowan urged Ye Fan to fix Flowing Cloud Crystal Silk. Ye Fan always felt that Ao Xiaowan was so positive and somewhat unpredictable.