The power from the blow was so immense you retracted your tendrils and stumbled backwards.

Hybrid: D-dead?

Magik: it won't be that easy.

You heard the opening of a portal behind you as you felt sharp claws and jagged teeth rip into your back.

Hybrid: GRAAAAH!!!!

Your body convulsed as hundreds of razor sharp splinters exploded out of your back.

You flipped over seeing the mangled flesh and bones with its seemingly heart still beating.

*finish it.

Hybrid stomped on the still moving organ.

Magik was currently focused on the already recovered Lilith.

They traded blows looking to be equally matched with Illyana having the slight upper hand seeing as she was using a slightly ranged weapon.

You created a large mace on your left hand while on your right you recreated the long sword.

Demons were now popping out from all sides trying to take you down.

You swung your mace and sword taking out all the close range demons while the tendrils which had now become eight tendrils were covering your back.

You continuously skewered demons heads while bludgeoning there stomachs.

You couldn't even see Illyana at this point over all the demons rushing you.

Killing them had become ineffective. You created a whip on each arm now going for there legs trying to slash them enough for them to fall.

It worked somewhat but there were easily fifty demons around you now.

Hybrid: SO. MANY. NOM NOMS!!!!!!!

Hybrid and you once again convulsed this time releasing splinters from every part of your body.

Hybrid: GRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

All the demons fell around you while you fought the urge to pass out.

You slowly stood up, as you walked the tendrils finished off any demons still breathing.

You staggered forward as you saw Magik and Lilith still trading blows. They were entangled in visible
White and purple magic.

Each strike sounded like a thunder crack.

You continued limping forward feeling your legs giving out under you.

*Don't lose it now, bud!!! Not yet!!

Hybrid: grrr...

You picked yourself up. And deeply inhaled as you sprinted towards Lilith.

You took control of hybrids mouth as you gained on Lilith.

Hybrid: Throw her off!!!

Magik didn't look towards you but you could tell she heard you.

She began sporadically throwing magic blasts at Lilith's face and feet.

By this time you were mere meters away from Lilith.

She noticed you just one second too late. All her guard was focused in front of her body.

You cocked back your arm making a short sword on it.

You plunged the weapon into the woman's skull.

The binding between Lilith and Magik had broken at this point.

Magik: Her soul must be destroyed to truly finish her!!

You held Lilith down with your tendrils and free hand as you continued twisting the dagger in her skull.

Magik whispered a small incantation as white magic erupted from her hands ripping into Lilith's chest.

Lilith: AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Your bone began cracking as you held down the mother of all demons.

Magik: Al-ALMOST THERE!!!!

*YOU GOT THIS BUD!!!!

Hybrid: RAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!

You felt an immense shockwave as purple magic exploded around you, throwing you a couple feet away dislodging the sword from her head.

You got to your feet and sprinted faster than you ever had back over to Lilith now just forcibly  jamming your claws into her head.

Magik:...Y-Y/N...Y/N...Y-Y/N!!!!...STOP!

She pulled you off of the corpse. You stopped and rested on your knees. As Hybrid breathed heavily.

Magik: I-It's over...it's done.

Hybrid repaired your limbs as you sat back and coughed hard a few times.

Hybrid pulled back into your body.

Y/N: Gr-Great...j-job, buddy...

*grfff...

Illyana: hey, how's you're head?

Y/N: s'okay, I-I guess...why?

Illyana pulled your head over to hers and kissed you hard.

You two separated after a moment to take a breath.

Y/N: D-Damn...

Illyana: Pffftt...HAHAHA!

She burst out laughing making you smile wide.

Y/N: that was-

A yellow sparkling circle began to form as a familiar doctor stepped out.

Strange: So...you weren't liberating the colonies from the British?

Y/N: Nah, not exactly.
————————————————————————
Norman POV

I took a puff of my cigar as the timer on my desk pinged.

I stepped out of my chair, and walked over towards the painting. I slid the familiar painting over to the side revealing the keypad.

I plugged in the code and after a moment the steel door slid open, showing the bleak white lab.

Dr. Conners: Mr. Osborn, sir he isn't ready yet.

Norman: you told me it would take a month, Curtis.

The young blonde man walked over to the metal tank.

Dr. Conners: it's not that simple, sir. The only truly successful clone is the one created with Peter Parker's genes. Making one after your's, Mr. Osborn is more difficult.

I grimaced at his statement.

Norman: Did I or did not give you the last of the Oz serum?

Dr. Conners: yes, you did but it's...it's, strong.

Norman: that's the point. Do you understand how difficult it is to kill a symbiote? Curtis?

Dr. Conners: I can perfect Ollie, I can but I need a week. One week and you'll have your symbiote killer.

I grinned.

Norman: one week, make sure you get it right. Make sure he can follow orders. Because I'm sure you wouldn't want to run out of that medicine that keeps the reptile at bay.

Dr. Conners: No, no sir. I would not.

Norman: one week! Then Y/N Osborn will submit...and if he should find a way to break free of the control...Ollie will kill him.

I paused for a moment and chuckled.

Norman: Yes, I like that plan.

Dr.Conners: Yes, Mr. Osborn.
————————————————————————-