Dont leave (1)

It was a calm night in the butterfly estate.
Shinobu busy making potions, Aoi Busy
with Dinner and Kanao Taking care of
the Wounded Demon Slayers.

Shinobu had decided to take a break from working, she was exhausted, you could see the eyebags. She went to visit the wounded people, She thought it was because she wanted to check on them, she saw A blue cold Hashira, she felt a chill up her spine. "hehe, ne ne Tomioka San! You look miserable." "...". annoyed by the Silence she walked over and Inspected him. "Kanao, please make sure he gets that medicine everyday, it doesn't seem like he's taking it, Make sure ur watching him drink it." Kanao nodded and walked away, Not knowing why Shinobu cared So much for this Cold, Heartless, Silent Hashira. She never did this with normal patients, Only Tomioka.

Shinobu Eventually left the Room. She sighed. Looking as miserable as a little baby getting their pacifier taken away, walking to her room she sees Aoi and Inosuke, She rolls her eyes seeing how lovey dovey they are being. "Aoi and Inosuke , please go to your rooms. I'll be eating dinner now." Aoi nodded and Inosuke stayed silent and walked behind her. While going to get a plate of dinner she saw
Tanjiro and Kanao On the Porch Kanao head resting on his shoulder . At this point Shinobu felt so annoyed. Opening the window she asked them to go to their rooms. Kanaos face got Red and Tanjiro quickly smiles and Walks with Kanao To eachother's rooms.

Shinobu finally felt relaxed knowing she was alone. She shared her plate and then heard someone."What are u doing? Go back to the room." (Jeez why cant I get any alone time?) She thought. Expecting a random patient, turning around she saw the code heartless pillar, "Ah Tomioka San. how can I help? Apologies for my tone awhile ago."
Tomioka ignored her and went to reach for a plate. (Eh!?, Getting a plate ?? This isn't ur house.) Shinobu thought "Kocho" "Hmmm?"
"Salmon daikon?" "Mhm." She looked to her right to see him smiling a little , "pfft, you sure love it Dont you?" He Got red feeling embarrassed. "Hey Tomioka San. I don't wanna be alone tonight. Will you eat with me?"

Tomioka looked over at her. And walked away
She felt to embarrassed. Running over to him she grabbed his arm and pulled him down and he thought her face was a tomato. She yelled at him. " i said stay, did I not? Don't leave..." she said loudly He looked annoyed by the yelling. He liked quiet things. She was loud.
-
-
- time skip
-
-
-
After they were done eating, Tomioka decided to just leave without saying goodbye. He looked over at kocho too signal too her that he was leaving.

He looked over & saw her drifting to the ground, Panicking and Thinking if he should let her fall he Moves fast and BOOM! A loud noise. Once again. Tomioka seemed pissed off.
He feels like leaving her on the floor trembling
From the cold. But he feels a sense of dread. Like he would regret it.

he pulls off his haori from off his body and put it around her. Knowing she was awake he Leans into her ear and whispers "don't get used to this. Never again." Shinobus ears got red from being whispered to in the ear. She covered it with a peice of hair. They stayed like this for hours.

 They stayed like this for hours

"your so loud. Kocho."
"Pfft. Thanks Tomioka. Is that a compliment?"

(Thanks for reading this chapter! I'll try making more in my free time :D)