T W E N T Y E I G H T (1/2)

Start from the beginning

"No. It's not your fault baby don't say that. I wish I haven't left you alone. It wasn't you it was me." His grip tighten around her small body. he know this will effect her mind alot and he has to be there for her.

"I won't say that everything will be fine because I know how you feel. I will be here. we may have lost our baby but you have to be strong. you can cry I know it hurts. but in the end you have to move on." he said.

Taehyung know that she was in pain he was too. he know near in the future he will do something unexpected but she will move on

it will be better for both of them.

her cry turn into hiccup and she silently cried in his arms. she soon fall a sleep holding on his tightly and he stay there by her side.

2 Days later:

"eat it y/n." Taehyung said sternly. she was being stubborn and wasn't eating anything.

After finding out about her sister she was shocked a bit but she was angry too. she was in the prison for trying to kill her.

Doctors said that her mental health was not good and she required some treatment for further investigation

"I am not hungry." she hug her knees and hide her face. Taehyung sigh.

"I will stop talking to you If you don't eat anything. stop making me worry y/n." he said getting a bit angry. she look at him with a frown.

"Then leave. stop forcing me. stop acting like I am at fault here taehyung." she blunt out. Taehyung clenched his jaw before standing up.

"Again that nonsense y/n. when did I blame you. If you are hurt then I am also stop being selfish." she just look at him and a tear roll down from her eyes.

was she really being selfish?

she look away and grip tightly on the sheet of hospital bed. Taehyung sigh and push his hairs back.

her stubbornness and his anger will make things more complicated. he stood back near her and took her hand in his big one.

"Honey?" he said softly.

"I am sorry." both of them said at the same time.

"I am sorry Tae. I just didn't mean to say that. It so stressing. I am sorry for pushing you away."

"It's fine. Now come on eat something. stop torturing yourself like that " he said. y/n nod.

Taehyung feed her with his hand and sometimes give her a small glare when she refuse to eat more.

he want to spend more time with her because he know he will be missing her more.

POLICE DEPARTMENT:

Jong-suk stare at her sister coldly. her head was hung low, her hairs fall on her forehead. he was angry. he slam his hand on the table making her flinch.

"You clearly know what you fucking did so-young." So-young quickly nod her head getting scared by his anger

"I am not gonna save you. you deserve to be punished for killing our sister's child. look where your obsession take you." his eyes were filled with tears. he still remember how y/n cried when he visit her.

It's not like he doesn't care about so-young but what she did was wrong. it was a sin.

"For a man. just for a man. you completely forgot that y/n was your sister. mom will be disappointed with you " so-young look at her brother and sniff

"I am sorry "

"What is the use of it now. The damage has been done so-young. even if you didn't know she was pregnant you still try to harm her. she never did anyone wrong with you. she always consider you as her role model. you snatch her smile from her innocent face so-young." Jong-suk was so angry that he doesn't care that it will hurt her.