Chapter 10- Would you?

" Why the fuck are you here?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hurts like Hell acoustic by Madison Beer)

Jack's P.O.V

We floated down the river. The natives were standing in the water and jungle. I had talked with some of them when I had stayed here. They were all kind and wild. Candles surrounded the jungle, lighting the pale water up. Everyone was mourning Maia. I was filled with grief. I longed to kill Elizabeth for what she had done.

We reached Tia Dalma's shack. I opened the door and she gave me a hug.

"You know?" I asked.

"I know" She replied.

She brought some mugs and came around with them, offering them to us. "against the cold... and the sorrow"

I looked at my feet. Lia the wolf growled at me. It was all my fault that Maia had died. I glared at Elizabeth. The pain I felt was unbearable.

Tia sat down by Will "It's a shame. I know your thinking that with the Pearl, you would have captured the devil and set free your father"

"Doesn't matter now" Will said with a shrug "The Pearl is gone, along with Maia"

A single tear fell down my face, Maia was an incredible person. I loved everything about her. Her sense of dark humour, her savage remarks, her beautiful personality, and her natural beauty.

"Aye" Gibbs said, standing in the doorway "And already the world seem a little less bright. She fooled us all right till the end. To Maia" Gibbs held out his drink in cheers.

I walked outside. I had loved Maia so much. I still do. I suddenly heard an angelic voice singing. Its sounded like Maia

(Hurts like Hell acoustic by Madison Beer)

My baby said he loved me

My baby said he need me

Gonna eat, sleep and breathe me out

'Til the end (yeah)

But then my baby went bad (went bad)

I guess he had a relapse (yeah)

Had to sneak, cheat and bring me down

It had to end (end, yeah)

My baby falls asleep (sleep) in his bed (bed)

Fingertips (tips) on the edge

He left me for a girl (girl)

But he regrets leaving me (leaving me, leaving me)

And I hope it hurts like hell (oh-oh-oh)

You shoulda never let me go

I know I'm messing up your mind

The devil got you good this time

And I hope it hurts like hell (oh-oh-oh)

" I didn't let you go Maia" I whispered " It does hurt like hell, It hurts so fucking much"

Tia called me back inside and I wiped the tears away.

"Would you do it? Hmm?" Tia asked, "What would you... hm" What would any of you be willing to do, hmm? Would you sail to the ends of the earth to fetch back beautiful Maia and Jack's precious Pearl?"

"Of course," I said instantly.

"aye" Mr Gibbs replied.

"Aye" Pintel said.

"Aye" Ragetti said.

"Yes" Elizabeth nodded

"Aye" Will said.

"All right" Tia smiled "but if you go and brave the weird and haunted shores at worlds end... then you will need a captain. "

"A Captain who knows those waters" Tia continued.

I heard footsteps thumping down the stairs.

A Man with a scraggly beard and a big hat with a feather came into the light.

"So, tell me" Barbossa said "What's become of my ship?"

He bit into a green apple and the undead monkey that I remembered shooting before, sat on his shoulder.

The rest of the crew looked shocked.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I asked.

Zeus's P.O.V

I watched Artemis and the Pirate kissing. She had broken the rules and I was furious.

The Pirate would pay.

Because kissing and touching Artemis was Forbidden.

A/N

This is the end of Dead man's chest and Act 1

Act 2 aka At Worlds end will be out when I'm finished it

Vote and Comment if you like this <3

- Caitlin/Kate