[ Chapter 19: Shinra ]

Your POV:

Despite being involved in the whole Toman Gang business, needless to say I'm still a kid and a student at that. "(Y/n)! Wanna join us for a volleyball practice match?" chirped Kiyo, one of my friends, who was busy stalking me from behind "Not today, I've been asked to help plan the upcoming School Festival" I replied apologetically. She let out a grumpy and puffy look as she was unsatisfied and disappointed with my response. Not gonna lie, she looks EXACTLY like the famous pink kirby whenever she's mad.

"Those bastards be stealing you away from me" she cursed. I sweat dropped and slowly stepped back as a tremendous pressure of murder intent emerged and swarmed around her. "Oh? There you are (Y/n)! Well, now that I've found you, there's no time to loose! The other team are waiting for us, let's go!" another student, who magically appeared out of nowhere, grabbed my arm and dragged me to the theater stage leaving the poor and stunned Kiyo behind.

"Wait......GIVE BACK MY (Y/N) YOU *BEEP!*"

Being dragged like a car that's been towed, I managed to meet the others in one piece. It was the usual kind of festivals that involves games, music, drama, pageants and of course a heck load of foods. After the team leader had announced our roles, regarding the arrangement and the entire setup, I began to check on how many groups have signed up to participate in this event. "Fifty-two.....damn, that's a lot" I mumbled to myself.

??? POV:

"She's still here?" I asked my men "Yes, her along with some other students" he replied back. I placed my phone back inside my pocket after defeating the boss and clearing the level "Good, I guess it's time I've come face to face with an old friend"

Your POV:

"Bye" I waved at the last two students as they walked downstairs. With a stack of papers in hand, I grabbed my bag and walked down towards the shoe lockers. Just as I was about to open my locker, a hand pressed down from behind immediately closing it. "It's been a while (nickname)" heaving a low and frustrating sigh of annoyance, I turned around only to see a familiar face a few inches away from mine. "...Did you do something with your hair Shinra?" I asked out of the blue. "Huh?" he deadpanned "Your hair....oh now I see, it's long" I bluntly said.

Shinra Yuu, King of the NightCrawlers and.....my online gaming buddy. "Ugh- is that how you greet an old friend?" he groaned before backing away and leaning onto the other aisle of lockers. "We talk to each other almost every single day" I monotonously said. "Yeah, online that is" "Still the same thing" we stayed quiet for a moment before he spoke "We have a problem you see" I looked up at him.

"And what does it have to do with me?" Shinra let out a sly chuckle "Because I want to ask you a few questions if you don't mind" his sinister tone made me felt quite uneasy. NightCrawlers, the most cunning and devious gang amongst the five. They have the upper hand whenever it comes to strategy. This guy standing before me, is someone you don't want to mess with. Unlike Bloody-Crest who are nothing but a bunch of psychos, NightCrawlers are people who are able to predict your next step.

"Aw loosen up (Y/n)-chan~! It's not like I know about you or....Toman" my body froze. "Toman?" I repeated, as though it was my first time to hear its name. "Don't play dumb with me love, I know about your connections with them and that your dear cousin brother is also part of their gang" he pulled out his phone and showed me a photo of myself with Takemichi, Baji, Chifuuya, Draken and Mikey.

"Wait...so it was you who sent those stupid nursery rhymes notes?????" I asked in annoyance. This time, it was him who was dumbfounded. "Uh....nursery rhymes? Why the hell would I send a bunch of baby songs when I can just hack your phone or computer?" we both just stood there unable to utter a word.

"Is someone stalking you?" he asked "Besides you, yes it seems so" "Hey, I was only doing it for gaining more information about Toman" he replied back in self defense. "Anyways, what do you want of them?" Shinra's lips softly curled into a smile "Made new friends already? Aw~ kinda breaks my heart" "Just get over with it you dimwit"

He chuckled before giving a stern and serious look. "After your gang has been disbanded, a new gang joined our circle" I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow, simply out of curiosity. "They wanna bring Toman in, making a pact between both gangs" he continued. "Why are they so eager to get their hands on them?" I asked. He shrugged "That I don't know, that's why I'm here" "Tough luck, I have been with Toman only a few months and have no idea about them other than their names"

Shinra hummed for a while at the same time placing his hand under his chin, thinking of any possibilities these gangs have with each other. As he was doing his criminal investigation thinking, I opened my locker and wore my shoes. We walked out of the building with him still in his little zone. We stopped in front of his car where his men are waiting. He hasn't spoken a word for about five minutes causing them to look at each other in confusion.

With a red vein visibly throbbing on my skull, I did a full roundhouse kick to his butt causing him to snap back to reality but in pain. "WHAT THE HECK (Y/N)?!" he roared as his face was all flustered. "What? I brought you back to your senses" I lamely replied. "BY KICKING MY ASS?!" "Not the first time tho heh" I smirked.

I could hear a bit of coughs and snickers coming from his men as his face was so red from embarrassment. "Bye Shin-chan" I waved and walked down the path towards the bus stop.

"OI! WAIT! (Y/N)!!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!!!"