Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 1

Start from the beginning

And then those movie producers who adapt her novels as movies and now she's started writing movie scripts!!!

Web series!!!

Short films!!! She even was been awarded Filmcare award for best screenplay writer last year!!!

'No wonder hindi films are skyrocketing nowadays!!!

Your last movie was about how hero and heroine fall in love with each other just because of pizza???

Like really??? Who reads that??? ' I cringed

While she rolled her eyes munching the banana chip and said...
'Apparently 85 million people do!!! Paying for it!!!'

'Bloody hell!!! Who watches that!!!' I yelled...
'Well Mrs Sehgal it made 400 crores of business last year' and I looked at her and she pushed back her glasses and flips her long plaited hair...

'I hate you' I said cringing at her while she rolled her eyes saying...
'As if I love you!!!'

We both huffed but then I smiled and engulfed her in a tight hug saying..
'I missed you Maluuuu' and she smiled and hugged me back.

Malu's husband Vansh, my buffalo Mihir, my brother Neiv were having a gala time discussing about our kids while I was extremely excited to see all my niece and nephews...

'Where are they...I don't see anyone' I quipped while stuffing my mouth with a piece of hot Aloo Paratha dipped cold curd.

'Well...my both girls are busy bees Aaru... Lavanya is a popular television actress and Vanshika is still pursuing her PHD. You can meet them today evening at the party' Vansh said proudly and I looked at Malu asking 'Are they still as annoying as before??? Remember slow motions...tv serials???' and Malu giggled saying...
'Well it's for you to see tonight at the party' and she munched some finger fries.

'Well mine are no less actually...Aahir as you all know is a shy one and the busiest I know...he is the finest cardiologist in Sydney making him unavailable even for his family...and Aaryan the younger one is doing a specialisation in designing and I think he will be ready to take over Behirs' I said while Neiv Bhai jumped in saying...
'And Gaya's too...there is no other brilliant kid in our family who can run our ancestral designing business Aaru...he is our only hope.' while I looked at Bhai saying...

'But Bhai what about your kids...Neiyat and Nikhil?' to which he smiled saying...
'Nikhil has just begun taking over Kapoor Group of Industries and is a hard core businessman with zero interest in designing...and my Neiyat  she is different ...she has her own business Aaru...she is my talented daughter with the most beautiful quality she got from her mother...being independent...' Neiv Bhai smiled hugging Chah Di and kissed her cheek. They are so lovey dovey even at this age and extremely cute.

'She is not into Kapoor's family Business?' I asked and Bhai smiled saying...
'Nope...she runs her own firm 'DevilAngel.com'...she is a match-maker cum wedding planner cum event organiser and runs India's one of hottest wedding dating site' and I narrowed my eyebrows and my ears alerted...

'Wedding dating site???' I was confused...
To which Chah Di smiled saying...
'Well all kids in our family love my parents love story and take heavy inspiration from them but my parents granddaughter...My Neiyat is smitten by my parents love story...she believes for every Devil there is an angel made and she wants to be the cupid to their story. She believes here in India dating is still a taboo subject and arranged marriage is still considered sacred...so she basically brings two people in an arranged relationship who go on dates like any other couple and decide if they are ok marry or reject .. basically my daughter runs a traditional form of tinder' she chuckled and I smiled. Honestly I was impressed by her intelligence.

I was eager to meet this girl Neiyat and who knows she could even help me find a bride for my Aahir.

'But Aaru you must have got both kids to India...You know Sonapie was so excited to meet her grandchildren... specially Aahir. After all speaking on a video chat and meeting in person are two different things ....she really misses her grandchildren' Chah Di said and I looked at Mihir who huffed saying...

'We tried' and suddenly Neiv Bhai held Mihir's hands and said...
'Bela aunty and Mahir uncle are getting older Mihir...they spend most of their time in Mysore with mom dad but when they come back to Bangalore the 'Sehgal Mansion' eats them up...they don't want to stay in Sydney true...but they want to stay with you folks... specially Aahir and Aaryan...do you know last week Bela aunty's BP went low and we were worried' and I saw Mihir's face going pale. I was shocked and worried too

'Maa never told me' Mihir said in a broken voice and this time Chah Di said...
'They will never say Mihir...but they miss you and their grandchildren...I think you must ask Aahir and Aaryan to also come and spend some time with them...I think they will feel better... specially Sonapie...you know Aahir is Sonapie's baby...her first grandchild and she is so attached to him' and I couldn't agree any lesser. I have seen the longing for Aahir when she speaks to him on a video call...

'I think you are right Di...I will make sure Aahir comes back home...it's high time he considers his personal life also to be a priority and anyways I want to find a girl for him...I guess with he and Aaryan coming home everything would fall back in place.

While Mihir as well nodded.
Convincing Aaryan was easy!!!
But Aahir was a tough nut to crack!!!
I had my wheels churning thinking of how to get him back home!!!