"Who's that, love?" Jimin muttered in a raspy tone, placing her chin on Minjeong's shoulder. 

"It was Ryujin." Minjeong looked at her. "Why did you wake up? You still look sleepy."

"You're not there." Jimin pouted. 

"Go back to sleep."

"Hmm…" 

"Yuji," Minjeong chuckled when Jimin didn't even move from her position. "Come on, go back to sleep now."

"…Okay."

Jimin lifted Minjeong up, which made the latter squeal from the sudden act. The taller girl gently placed her on the bed, then laid on top of her. 

Jimin buried her face on Minjeong's neck. "Let's sleep now."

"Uh…" Minjeong glanced at the window beside them, noticing that the curtains were open. "Can I at least close the curtains?"

Jimin silently stood up, closed the curtains for Minjeong, then immediately went back to her position earlier. 

"Let's sleep now." She repeated.

Minjeong smiled. 

'She's so clingy.'

She looked down at the sleeping figure on top of her, placing a kiss on the taller girl's forehead. 

"I love you."

"…I love you too."

Her smile grew wider. 

____

"How was it?"

Minjeong asked, trying to hide her eagerness. Although it is still noticeable since she's unconsciously biting her lip, which made Jimin chuckle.

The latter lifted her hand and did a thumbs up. 

"It's great, love. I feel like this version of Japchae is going to be my favorite now."

Minjeong sighed in relief. "I thought it wouldn't taste good. I'm not that confident with my cooking skills."

They woke up an hour ago, because they both felt hungry. Jimin told her that she's craving for Japchae, a savory sweet dish of stir-fried glass noodles and vegetables. 

Minjeong decided to cook it for her instead of ordering one. 

"Why are you standing there?" Jimin chuckled once again when she noticed that Minjeong was still standing beside her. "Sit down and eat with me."

Minjeong nodded and was about to sit on the chair beside Jimin when the latter suddenly pulled the short haired girl close, placing her onto her lap. 

Minjeong is now sitting on Jimin's lap sideways.

"Y-yuji?"

"It's better like this." The taller girl said, picking up her chopsticks and serving enough japchae in front of Minjeong's mouth. "Say aah…"

Minjeong silently opened her mouth and ate the japchae. Jimin smiled at her widely as if she just achieved something great.

"I've always dreamed to feed you one day."

"What?" Minjeong chuckled. "Do I look like a kid?"

"No," Jimin winked. "You look like my future wife."

Minjeong blushed. 

"You sound so sure of me."

"Because I am." Jimin put down the chopsticks gently and faced Minjeong. "I can't imagine being with anyone else other than you, Minjeong."