05 | Mindoongie And Yuji

Do you wanna go out with me?

Do you wanna go out—

Minjeong shook her head and sighed. 

"Stop." She mumbled to herself and tapped her cheeks.

"You okay?" She heard the girl beside her say. 

Minjeong just nodded and smiled a little. "Y-yeah."

Jimin glanced at her before returning her gaze back to the road. "Don't worry, we're already near."

The short haired girl didn't say anything and just looked away.

Apparently, Jimin worded it wrong.

When she asked the question, she didn't mean it to sound like she's asking for a date. And it turned out that Minjeong was just panicking for nothing.  

When Minjeong asked for the real reason why Jimin said that, the latter said she noticed Minjeong's grumpy face while they were eating and thought that Minjeong doesn't like the food. 

So she decided to ask Minjeong if she wants to grab some pizza at a nearby fast food restaurant.

That's all and nothing else. 

Minjeong wanted to say that it was not because of the food as to why she had that grumpy look on her face earlier. It was because of the rumors going on with her sister.

But she doesn't think she can ignore Jimin's thoughtfulness, so she agreed. 

And now, she's sitting on the passenger seat of Jimin's car. 

Never in her life did she expect that she would find herself inside Jimin's car. What's even more surprising, is that she hasn't passed out yet.

Jimin's fruity scent is literally invading her nostrils and she hasn't passed out yet. 

What a big character development for Minjeong.

Now that she's thinking of it, she remembers Aeri's signature smell. She has this expensive peppermint fragrance that is suitable for both men and women. 

'Would Jimin like that scent?'

Minjeong doesn't know how she smells because she doesn't really use perfume that often. But according to her sister and to Ningning, she smells like a baby. 

Like baby powder or something. Minjeong doesn't really get it. They said it suits her, so she didn't mind it. 

"We're here." 

Minjeong was stopped from spacing out when she heard Jimin speak. She looked at her side, seeing that the girl beside her was already out of the car. She was about to unbuckle her seatbelt when the car door beside her opened, revealing a smiling Jimin.

Jimin crouched down and went closer to Minjeong, which made the latter freeze. 

"I'm going to unbuckle your seatbelt, okay?"

"But I can do it—"

"Let me."

Minjeong couldn't bring herself to speak after that. Jimin is too close for liking. It also didn't help that Jimin seems to be taking her time unbuckling the seatbelt. 

"Here you go." Jimin happily said and gently pulled Minjeong out of the car. "Let's go inside?"

"S-sure."

They went inside the fast food restaurant with Jimin still holding Minjeong's wrist. They looked around, noticing that there's a lot of customers ordering and eating.