Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]

Zacznij od początku

"Okay?" He said, tilting his head.

"At first, I didn't feel anything for you other than my love for you as my best friend. I kept on searching for love in other people and ended up getting hurt. I asked repeatedly, why? Why am I hurting? and today I understand why... it's because the one I've been looking for is on the tip of my nose the whole time. You're in front of me, Taka-chan and I'm so stupid not to see. I like you."

You stop to catch my breath. "Woah. That's a long-ass paragraph." You said and awkwardly chuckled.

He didn't reply so you look at him. He's not moving.

"Taka-chan?" you said, waving your hands in front of his eyes. He's like a statue.

"Oi! did you hear me?"

"Hey! If you don't move, I'll go." He instantly grabs your hand and pulls you in a hug.

"You... you surprised me." He said, hugging you tight.

"I can't breathe." You replied. He panicked and immediately loosen his hug.

"So-Sorry I was so happy I can't-"

You chuckled. You have never seen him this nervous, You find him cute.

"I want to try this... Us..." You said. He let go of the hug and pushed you a little to see your face.

"You... You can't take that back! You already told me that you like me."

You nod and smile. "I was meant for you, Taka-chan."

"Ahhh!" He stood up and walked back and forth "Finally, I got you!" He said. He turns around and discreetly punches the air but you see him. It made you chuckle.

He then calms himself and turns to face you. "I like you, y/n. Please go out with me."

"Yes, Taka-chan. I will go out with you." You replied and stood up. He then walked closer to you and cupped your face. He stares at it for a while like he can't believe that this is happening. He then removed your hair from your face but you got impatient. You grab his face.

"Slowpoke!" You said before you kiss him. You heard him chuckle under your lips before he kisses you back.

End

Hi guys! This is the sequel of Baji's Why Not Me :) Thank you for requesting part two!  Hope you guys like it <3

This one is requested by: