Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]

Start from the beginning

But you miss him. You find yourself thinking about him. When there are new things happen to you, he's the first one you think of telling the good news.

I need to tell Taka-chan,

Taka-chan will like this.

It's his favorite!

He will surely laugh at this!

As for Baji, you finally accept the fact that he doesn't like you. After a while, you began to talk to him again.

"Love is complicated eh?" You said to him.

"Yeah. I don't understand why after two years of breakup, She's still the one I like." He said. He looked at you eyes wide. "I'm sorry. I should have not talked to you about this."

"It's fine." You chuckled. "I finally accepted that you rejected me. Besides, it's a waste if I throw our friendship away because of that."

"Yeah. I really treasure our friendship."

You nod and there's silence for a while. You can't shake this feeling so you suddenly speak.

"Say Baji, is it possible for best friends to fall in love?" You asked. He looked at you with a curious face.

"Yes! Chloe and I are childhood friends. at first, I only see her as a great friend but as time goes by, she became important to me to the point that I don't like to see her with another man."

"So it's possible," you whispered.

"Sometimes, we tend to overlook the people who really love us. We search and search for the right one and get hurt because we can't find it. What we don't know is that he/she is in front of us all along."

You froze from what he said. Then it flashes to your head all the things Takashi did for you since you were kids. He protected you, helped you, even saved you from being lonely, and treated you right all this time but you didn't see it.

"I heard you asked, Why not me," Baji said, You immediately looked at him. He heard me. You said to your head.

"I didn't choose you, maybe because you're meant for him." He added.

And that's it! His last words hit you like lightning. Your heart race and your feelings became clear, You immediately stood up.

"Thank you, Baji!" You said and bowed at him.

"You're welcome." He said and messed your hair. You then stand straight

"I need to do something."

"Good luck!" He said and you waved goodbye. you ran as fast as you can to his house and when you got there, you held your chest to catch a breath.

Why I didn't see it before? Why did I ignore these feelings? I kept on searching for someone when I already met him?

You sit on the stairs of his porch and close your eyes. He always knows that you're there. If he opens the door, you'll tell him how you feel.

"Open the door, open the door, open the door." You repeatedly said. After a couple of seconds, you heard him hurriedly open the door.

"y/n" He mumbled and you smiled. He really knows when you're there.

"Taka-chan." You looked at him with your tears welling up but you smiled. He did what he always does, He sits beside you.

"Who hurt you this time?" He worriedly asked.

"No one." You paused. He's about to speak but you cut him off.

"Listen to me first because I'm freaking nervous. I want to say this in one sentence."