Part 5

Jimin Pov
I woke up feeling someone holding me tightly. We been together for almost a yr now and it's nice. Mom decided to move to a different house. She doesn't mind us being together she loves it and thinks we are adorable. She decided to stop dating and she got a dog. After a bit I got changed and went downstairs.

I went in the kitchen and started making some food and after a bit I felt someone hug me tightly

Kook:Hi BabyHi Kook

Kook:Hi Baby
Hi Kook. He kissed my neck and i giggled.
Kook:So cute
Aish. After a bit I was done and he put me on his lap and fed me and we went in the living room and he put me on his lap.
Kook:Did you sleep well
Yeah did you
Kook:I always do with you next to me
He held me tightly and kissed my head.
Kook;I don't want to go to work
Why not
Kook:I don't want to let you go
I'll be here when you come back and then you can do whatever you want
Kook: Whatever you say well I won't make any promises you will be walking at the end of it
What do you...YAH YOU PERVERT
I smacked his chest and he chuckled. 
I don't want to be here anymore. I tried to get up but he pulled me closer to him and held me tighter.
Kook:Aish ok ok I love you so much Baby
I love you too even tho your a pervert
Kook: Please you love it
No I don't
Kook: Baby
Fine m.. maybe a little
Kook;More like a lot and it's adorable
Aish go to work now
Kook:No I need a kiss first
I kissed his cheek.
There
Kook:Nope not there here
He pointed to his lips.
Aish ok. I kissed him and he pulled me closer to him and he put his hand on my waist tightly and it got really deep.
Kook:I can taste you all day
G..go to work
Kook:So cute Aish ok I love you
I love you too. After a bit he left and I watched some YouTube. And after a while I started cleaning I like staying home. I made some fried rice and I went in the living room and decided to wait for him. After a while it started to get really late and I fell asleep.
Jungkook Pov
I hate having to stay so late he probably waited for me again. I always tell him not to but he does. I went home and went in the living room and I saw him sleeping. I went in the kitchen and saw he made dinner. He didn't eat yet did he. I went in the living room and picked him up.
Aish I told you not to wait for me. I went to our room and put him on the bed and in my arms.
I won't work tomorrow ok. I lightly stroked his cheek and kissed him and fell asleep holding him tightly.