"Anyways, listen to me.." Mr. Xiao was saying but Zhan interrupted him.

"Hey Dad!you're so innocent. You don't know about life. You have spent your life in coming and going to office but I, XIAO ZHAN, is very smart.
I can guess about a person's heart by only seeing him." Zhan said while turning towards Zhou Cheng.

"For example, I know he is very happy since his engagement and can't stop himself from flying to his husband's house." Zhan said teasing Zhou Cheng who rolled his eyes and left for upstairs.

"Look!! He's shying." Zhan said loudly teasing Zhou Cheng more.

"Son why are you being so stubborn? Listen to me..." Mr. Xiao was trying to make Zhan understand.

"No chance" Zhan said and started playing with his phone.

______________________________________________________________

Wang Mansion

Yibo was in the backyard trying Zhou Cheng's phone.

"The number you are trying to reach is not answering please try again later." The operator from other side said and call ended.

Yibo sighed in frustration.

___________________________________________

Zhan and Zhou Cheng room

Zhan was lying on his bed while playing with his phone. Zhou Cheng was reading  a book. Well it seems like pretending with no concentration at all. He kept thinking about the conversation Zhan had downstairs this evening.

"Zhan!"Zhou Cheng called.

"Hmm?" Zhan hummed.

"Does he like you only or you too...?" Zhou Cheng asked.

"Oh God! You're still thinking about that? There is nothing like that." Zhan said without bothering to look at Zhou Cheng.

"Also these love affairs age very stressful. I don't have this much time. They gives you hopes for there or fiur years. Make promises, then somr tragedy happens.

Someone's parents don't agree or aunt's son or daughter appears in the scene. And if that doesn't happen then the man turns out to be poor." Zhan said chuckling.

"You're right. It isn't only love that matters. It is also very important to be lucky." Zhou Cheng said gloomly.

"Exactly! And love doesn't happen after so much planning that families do not have problems with each other. There shouldn't be aunt's son or daughter or if one then he/she should have died. No one must have problem with class or status E.T.C. 

It is better to tell your heart to make blood only not give pain.
And as far as principal's aon is concerned then if he really wants to marry me than he should send the proposal.

[A/n : This is not Ha Peng. Principal's son is some one else. Ha Peng is Dean's son. Don't get confuse.]

___________________________________________

Wang Mansion

Mr. and Mrs. Wang were in the living room. Mrs. Wang was very angry because of Yibo.