Chapter 3

Sivaangi sat down on the floor thinking of a plan to make the arrogant man respect her.As she noticed Ashwin leaving the room.

'Enna seiyalam?'she thought to herself she then decided to explore the place fully before doing anything.

That's when she took time to actually look around an see what was around her it was a empty small room  which was dim lit .

There was nothing else in the room except for a table and 2 chairs one on which he sat and the other one in which she was tied on. Noticing these things she fell asleep on the floor and slept .

_______________________________________________________________

Ashwin after 2 hrs entered the room to find her snuggling to herself and shivering due to the cold floor,And her head placed on the cold floor making it more cold for her,her face was pale and so was her lips. 

Without thinking twice carried her to his room placed her on his comfy bed and tucked her in with his blanket,he touched her forehead and ound it to be burning hot.

He quickly called his elder sister Mani

In the call.

_________________________________________

"Dei thambi night 12 ku edhuku da call panniruka?"

"Eii Mani extra ethuvum pesama naan solrathuku mattum badhil ah sollu."

"indha nerathuku ena da doubtuuuuu?"Mani whined.

"SHHHHHH.....Fever romba high aagi orutharu thungitu irukaanga naa enna seiyanum?"

"First uh temperature check pannu aprom Cold water la thuni ah thalaila vei aprom neraiya thani kudikanum,aprom kashayam kudikanum adhu epdi nu lam enaku  theriyadhu so nee venum naa pavi ta ketu vechukoavuluu dhan recipe theriyum aama idhelam edhuku nee kekura?"

"Adhu dha ba ba aan adhu staff orutharu ku iniku fever vandhuduchu adhan nalaiku lendhu fever kum edhavadhu services kudukalam emloyee ku lam nu yosichen,naan aprom kuduren nee edhuvam yosikaama thungu."

"Adhuku edhuku da night pannandu man ku call paniruka?"

"Ipo dhan suniyameyy naan velaya mudichen. Mudichona idhu nyabagam vandhuchu"

"Seri thungu good night"

___________________________________

"Hello Pavi kutty"

"Anna ena indha time la call paniruka elam ok dhana?"

"Elam ok dhan fever ku kashayam epd vekanumnu sollu."

When Pavi questioned he told the same reason and then she told the recipe.

_____________________________________________

Ashwin made the kashayam and went into his room he did everything that Mani told and then.

"Rowdy,Hey rowdy endhiri oru 2 mins endhiri."

Sivaangi woke with a struggle 

"Intha itha kudi."

"Venam kasakum."

"Pls ma kudi ma"

She nodded her head.

"Pls ma Pls ma Pls ma Pls ma Pls ma Pls ma"

Frustrated and tired Sivaangi said ok.

She slowly opened her mouth and drank it she made cute reactions to which Ashwin chuckles.

as soon as she drinks without a second thought Sivaangi goes back to sleep.

Ashwin then repeats the process that Mani told for sometime and then goes to his study room.Ashwin wonders what was happening to him,if it was any other person over there then it would've just taken one bullet and no more problem, but why was he not able to do that to her why was he adjusting to her antics.Why was he taking care of her like a baby?

(Author  and Readers MV:Ithu dhan anna love uh)

He had no answers to his own acts he was puzzled on why he himself obliged to her silly acts, but whatever this was he didn't want answers for now,he just wanted to live whatever the moment.

TBC

______________________________________________________________

Never planned of updating now cause I;m having exams but I got a lot of Dm's and comments asking for updates,thank you so much for this love!

This chapter is specially for all of you who have been commenting for the next chapter and also for all of you who have sent me DMs,amazed by your love,Thankyou!

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

This isn't the best I could write but don;t know why but I'm so tired today hope this works

Pudhu Cover epdi iruku nu sollunga!

Chapter epdi iruku nu sollunga!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

Irunga irunga enga poringa Comment pannitu ponga!

Bye,Your Author
V