Meeting Mr. Boss

11:17 PM Las Vegas Nevada
All I can hear is my own heart beating thumping pounding. My mouth was dry my feet were sore my wrists on fire from the rope that cut at my skin. I was hot sweaty dirty and blindfolded. Huddled up next to other people cramped close together like cattle. Stench filled the air it was sour and musky. Most of them are women I can hear them crying praying pleading . My back was next to someone else's back she was sweaty too and crying. I didn't know what to feel what to think, I'm numb. Completely numb. Drugged I had to be drugged. I don't drink at least not to were Im incoherent. The truck jerked to a stop making some girl tip over and fall over on top of me. It moves forward and backwards forward and backwards again. As if backing into a parking space. Then I heard the click clacks of the trailer tractor doors rising. I didn't know how many it was. Sounded like 9 or 10 men talking all at once. Yelling screaming grabbing pushing shoving.
"Get up!!"
"Move it! Get up now!!"
"Move your ass lets go!!"
"Everybody out!!"
I was petrified when a strong freezing hand latched a hard grip into my arm.
"Get up bitch." he barked bragging my from the cold metallic truck floor to concrete.
"Now what?" one asked
I wiggled trying desperately to work my body up right. In the processes I toppled over on to someone else. The person pushed me off of them. Sending me back to where I originally began.
"Sort them out. Best ones in the back until tomorrow and the rest make them work tonight." one spoke with more authority
I can hear the other men shuffle their feet moving to where he originally told him to. Other girls let out a soft whimper and sobbed as they were lifted and carried off including myself. They placed me in between to girls after pulling the blindfold from my eyes. Fluorescent lights, it was so bright and burn my eyes when I tried to open them. My pupils finally adjusted to the light so I can search my surroundings. I was in a lineup of 10 to 15 girls and women. All of them you can tell were various ages. There were five men like I expected. All of them had on blue jeans dirty paint spilled work boots paint spilled jackets and some scruffy hairy beards. Two of them look like nerds the other two but Rolie Polie cave men. Also had a young one, he barely looked over 21. They gave him a gun and let him guard the door watching. I could tell on his face he thought he was a real man. The one that was tall you can easily tell he was the ringleader. Tall and skinny willow haircut jet black gash on his cheek close to his eye. Intimidating to some of the women but not to me. he had a piece of paper in one hand pin in the other he started at the beginning of the line. He began checking inside their mouth then inside their fore arm and between their fingers in between your toes behind their ears under their arms. He even had some lift up their shirts have them roll up their skirts to check the inner part of their thighs. If he found any punctures holes it was an indication of drugs were used in their system or any type of infectious looking disease on their body. He would tap them on the shoulder and the fat man would escort them to the back this went on for some time. He inched his way on up the line. I could feel my heart bump the blood in every vain of my body. My throat closed my stomach tightened. I dropped my head trying to catch my breath.
" Open ....." the tall skinny man spoke to me
" Hey, " the young one called from the door " Mac it's him. He's here, boss is outside. "
I looked at Mac and then at the little guy. Everyone's face expression change from what I've noticed and that atmosphere shifted.
" He was supposed to come tomorrow not today. You know we don't have the money now what are we going to do. " the fat one started to freak
It was more on the edge. It was silent and then Mac spoke.
" Ok,okay that's fine. Pee Wee let him in. Ant go get the money. "Mac nodded his head but still had worried expression on his face.
Pee Wee did as he was told and open the door. You could hear the clicking of shoes multiple shoes. Two men in black suits came with a female following right behind them. She was very pretty she had on a very expensive royal blue silk dress. her Michael Kors watch glittered along with her diamond earrings and Louis Vuitton bag. Every last one of them had on red bottoms the men and woman. An middle aged dark hair man walked in behind. I can tell he was the boss seeing how everyone changed their poster. He had an eerie creepy look to him but yet it was still I guess handsome. He adjust his tie and made the first move. Calmly taking his strong strides over to where Mac was standing Boss look him in the eyes.
" Hello Mac, I do believe we had an arrangement for tomorrow morning. I figured since I'm in town why not drop by and collect my dues. Let's make the transaction quick and simple shall we. " Boss spoke with a Americanized Russian accent
" Sure Boss, Ant." Mac motion Ant to hand boss the briefcase
" Thank you gentlemen." Boss took the briefcase and passed it to the woman "Count that." boss turn back around to Mac "New shipment I see, very impressive. "
"Just picked them up today. " Mac said proudly
Yes kidnapping and oppressing someone into sex slavery it's a very proud thing to do.
"Lovely these are very nice very fine. Any damage?"
"46,980" the woman called out from behind the money counter
I can see the change in Boss's face. He turned and looked at the woman and then turned back to Mac.
"Excuse me? " he stuck a hand in his pantsuit pocket and put a hand on his chest "46,980? Mac I thought you were on a 600 plus a night? Now if you were making 600 or more a night every night for 31 days for 4 months that would lead you to 74,400 or more every fourth month. Mac your 27,420 short. How?"
"We had some issues with our girls but we went out and bought some more. So we was planning on doubling up to night. " Mac told Boss calmly
Boss nodded his head watching Mac. I closely studied Boss taking notes. He seems young mid to late thirties 36 to 38. His eyes hold mischief as well as secrets. He pressed his lips together. It was easy to tell as my grandmother said his eyes looked shifty.
"Well Mac, do you remember what happened to the boys in Miami who didn't come up with the right amount when it was payday ? "
Mac looked at Boss
" Mac you have been good to me in the past. However lately you've been fucking up frequently. I don't mind giving chances but this is your third chance. I'm going to take the girls, half are coming with me and the other half I'm shipping down to Texas. You can understand that right? "
Mac and his men stood still unable to move watching Boss.
"Although I still don't understand how about $27,000 goes missing when you've had ample time and the right price. " Boss walked to one of this men in black " It's mind boggling to me even if you had an issue with some of your girls and they were sick or something. You would have at least made it closer to 72,000 instead of just 46,000. That does not make any type of sense to me. Will Mac in my mind that tells me that you're stealing. I don't like people who still from me. So you know what our arrangement today is terminated as well as our partnership." boss pulled out a gun aiming directly in Mac head.
The loud bang startled everyone and gave the signal for Boss's men to shoot the others. Less than 3 minutes five men who were alive were now laying cold on the floor. The other girls wept and cried shaking speaking in different languages. I on the other hand could not form any type of emotion it was completely gone . I looked down at Mac's body stretched out on the concrete floor with a halo of blood over him.
"Take care of him and the others." Boss spoke to the bigger man in black
The man nodded and did as he was instructed to along with the second man in black.
" Hi ladies I'm known as Boss and that is what you will call me, Mr. Boss. You work for me now." he smirked wickedly and I felt that I was in the presence Satan.